“Love Longhorn - this branch is one of their best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 336 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Southlake, Texas
“Love Longhorn - this branch is one of their best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

So I stay in the nearby Marriott (Austin North) about 6 times a year, and this LongHorn is within walking distance. Their staff are without a fault super - Kevin has looked after me quite a few times and will remember your food preferences, subsitutions and they (incl the manager) are just lovely. I often eat alone and they make you fell so welcome.

The Chicken strawberry salad is to die for, as is their Flo's filet . The Wild West Shrimp appetiser is far too yum. I can also recommend the Perfect Margarita .

I have eaten in many of their Florida locations also - and whilst it is a very high standard chain, their Round Rock location is one of their best !

• Visited May 2013

Hutto, Texas
“Great Quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Husband and I go here quite often and always seem to enjoy it. We never have had a really long waiting time which is great. My only lil complaint would be that sometimes I feel they use to much sauce on some of their foods.

Visited April 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The quality of food and service are second to none! Flo's steak was a joy to behold and perfectly prepared.

Visited March 2013
“Food was good. Excellent service. Really loud though”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The meal was quite enjoyable because I didn't plan on listening to my table companions anyway.
My meal tasted fine, I especially enjoyed the calamari. Later, though, I had GREVIOUS heartburn--most likely attributable to the dipping sauce for the "tonions". Be advised.

Pflugerville, Texas
“Delightful Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our first visit to this restaurant chain was fantastic. We chose it as a last-minute lunch idea & had no regrets. We had two fabulous appetizers, the bread was exceptional, and our lunch exceeded expectations. The service was great, too, as well as the ambience. We'll definitely go back.

• Visited March 2013