“Great Quality”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #76 of 366 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Husband and I go here quite often and always seem to enjoy it. We never have had a really long waiting time which is great. My only lil complaint would be that sometimes I feel they use to much sauce on some of their foods.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The quality of food and service are second to none! Flo's steak was a joy to behold and perfectly prepared.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The meal was quite enjoyable because I didn't plan on listening to my table companions anyway.
My meal tasted fine, I especially enjoyed the calamari. Later, though, I had GREVIOUS heartburn--most likely attributable to the dipping sauce for the "tonions". Be advised.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our first visit to this restaurant chain was fantastic. We chose it as a last-minute lunch idea & had no regrets. We had two fabulous appetizers, the bread was exceptional, and our lunch exceeded expectations. The service was great, too, as well as the ambience. We'll definitely go back.

Thank J. A
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The food is good, but not outstanding. The location and atmosphere are also good if you are in the area. It would not be worth a longish drive.