“Great food, service and atmosphere”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #68 of 352 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Fort Erie, Canada
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

First time at a Longhorns and it won't be my last, our server Tim while he was a little busy was excellent, he recommended a local beer which I want to experience something that was Texan and wow it was great "Shiner Bock". We three had steaks of varying kinds and the all came in a timely manner and were cooked as requested. The plates were all cleared which is a testament to the food no doubt. The pricing was acceptable and the overall experience left us wanting to return, again thank you Tim and the Longhorn franchisee.

Round Rock, Texas
“GREAT appetizers!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been here quite a few times. Service is always good. My favorite from there has to be the appetizers. Least favorite, chicken fried steak. I know, who goes to a steakhouse and gets chicken fried steak...I did. I wanted to try something different from their. Well, I will just say it was a bit greasy for me. Stick with the steak:)

Visited October 2012
Bossier City
“Good food”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Waited 15 minutes for table, no problems, gave us time to look over menu. Seems to be new steakhouse. Waiter friendly and attentive. Steaks were awesome. Have no complaints.

Visited September 2012
Austin Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We have been to the Longhorn steakhouse a couple of times. best time to get there is around 5-6pm to beat the evening rush. Service is fast and friendly. Wife ordered the chicken strips and notices something wasnt right about them. We sent them back and the manager brought back another serving really fast. he explained that an ingredient had been forgotten when making the chicken breading. he then comped our entire meal including dessert. Excellent customer service and this small error lets me know that the chicken is made fresh daily! Every entree we have tried has been really good.

• Visited August 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Longhorn Lemonade is the best in town. Food was excellent and the service was Great. Good family resturant.

Visited June 2012