“there's better”

36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“there's better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place used to have better seating the the Alamo Drafthouse, but not better food. Now that they are improving the Alamo...I think it is a better choice.

Visited June 2013

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Average dine in experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We love going to the dine-in theaters in Austin. This is the closest to our home. However, we will drive further to go to others because they have reserved seating. It is a pain to have to arrive so early to get a good seat. Also, their food is very mediocre and inconsistent.

Visited October 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Our favorite local movie house!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very comfortable seating that is not stacked on top of each other, great food and they have their own in-house microbrewery of REALLY good beers, and great service to boot! We love that the table in front of you has just enough light to see your food and slides forward and back so you can stay in a comfortable seating position while watching the movie and eating.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Steve W
“Happy Times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I love coming here you get great service, decent food, GREAT BEER, costs about the same as your regular joe restaurant, comfortable seats, and they are quick to bring you food. I love bringing my kiddo during the day, and having my hot date with the hubby at night!

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“False Advertising - Misleading customers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hello. I am absolutely disgusted by my experience in Flix Brewhouse. I have never filed a customer complaint but my experience there this evening has made me want to voice my concern every way possible. My 3 year old son and myself planned on seeing Smurfs 2 at 6pm. I went online and bought two tickets but was refused entry because of a new policy that indicated children under 6 were not allowed to be admitted to a PG movie after 6pm. However, there was no indication of this on the Flix Brewhouse website I booked on. Also, there was another sign in the building that completely indicated a different rule - No Children under 6 were allowed entry to a G or PG movie after 9pm.This meant we should have been allowed entry. However, the manager did not honor this notice. My son was hugely disappointed and I feel that Flix Brewhouse did not correctly advertise their policy and misled me completely by advertising a different policy and not updating their website

Visited August 2013