“beer and a flick”
Review of Flix Brewhouse

Flix Brewhouse
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have enjoyed going to the Flix brewhouse. We usually order appetizers, and beer. They have been very good.
The service can be spotty. We have had things we ordered never make it to us.

My kids did order a milkshake, and said it was really good.

There are newer reviews for Flix Brewhouse

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I saw a really funny movie and had a delicious salad while I was watching the movie in a very comfortable chair.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Several levels of movies. Reserve setting with special chairs, food served by waiters , also other types of screens with stadium seating, lounge with local beers.. etc.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've been going here since they opened. The seats are super comfortable, and I like the way that each one has it's own table that can be pulled closer while eating then pushed away when done. Lots of beer on tap, great place to stop for happy hour.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Flix beats out Alamo Draft House Theater in comfort and iPic Theater in cost. It is my number one go to theater in Austin. Full selection of beers and several wines.