“worth going to”
Review of Flix Brewhouse

Flix Brewhouse
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Several levels of movies. Reserve setting with special chairs, food served by waiters , also other types of screens with stadium seating, lounge with local beers.. etc.

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"chairs"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've been going here since they opened. The seats are super comfortable, and I like the way that each one has it's own table that can be pulled closer while eating then pushed away when done. Lots of beer on tap, great place to stop for happy hour.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Flix beats out Alamo Draft House Theater in comfort and iPic Theater in cost. It is my number one go to theater in Austin. Full selection of beers and several wines.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The food is just ok. I tried the hamburger last time I was there and it kind of reminded me of what they served at my high school.
The service is great! And it's always nice to be able to grab a never ending glass of iced tea or a pitcher of decent beer while you watch a movie.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We just saw our second movie here. This place is a blast. I love having the popcorn delivered to my seat. We had a pizza this time and it was good. This time we sat on the row with the rolling chairs that is the aisle when you come in. I'm only 5'2" and my feet did not touch the floor and there is no foot bar/rest. So if you are short you might want to not sit on that row. We'll go back again. Wish they had coke instead of Pepsi. And it's beer and wine only. Cocktails would be nice