“Had a great time”
Review of Flix Brewhouse

Flix Brewhouse
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family of 5 went to Flix Brewhouse over the weekend for a movie and dinner. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good (Burgers, chicken strips, pizza, and crunchy french fries), and the theater was comfortable and clean. Yes, it's overpriced, but we had a wonderful time and everything was perfect. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bought tickets online but could not use them. Had to go to Flix to try to exchange them. What a pleasant experience. The "Ticket Guy" just exchanged them - no fuss, no muss - for the next day. Unfortunately we could not use them again, the other "Ticket Guy" just took the reissued tickets and gave me passes to use when I could. NO HASSLE!

What a pleasure! Flix is now my first stop for movie tickets.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Have been to the Flix Brewhouse several times and have had good experiences each time. The food is good and not as expensive as some of their competitors, but they have a high end feel to the property. This is a movie theatre that serves food and alcohol. They have their own micro-brewery and cook food on premises. The food is delivered to your seat in the theatre. I like the lighting that allows you to see what you are eating even if the movie is dark. The lights are inconspicuous enough that they don't distract from the movie viewing experience.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This place is awesome. It is awesome food. awesome drinks. Oh and guys the beer is amazing. All of this goes a long with a very good movie on HD.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

A buddy of mine drove me to the brewhouse because he indicated that their choice of draft beers is amazing. I seconded his opinion as we walked in on a Wed night - bit that was the graveyard shift. Not only was there hardly anyone present, but the bar tender was totally ready to leave the place. That really is what made me reduce the ratings of this place. Probably if she had been more enthusiastic - I am sure it would have been a better rating. I will probably check out the place once more to get another stab at the whole experience. May even chk out a movie for a change. I'll be back.