“New Experience for Family - Great Time for All”
Review of Flix Brewhouse

Flix Brewhouse
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family recently saw the new Batman movie here and it was our first experience at a dinner with movie theater. We all really enjoyed the show and food. Their pizza crust is actually very tasty.

One tip - arrive early (15-20 minutes). We only had a front row option left and it was very loud and we had to look up at a strange angle the entire time.

We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Movie prices are on par with the other theaters in the area. Food prices are elevated for what you are getting. But the novelty to dine and eat may out way the cost. You can go without ordering food.

Food quality A THOUSAND TIMES better than same concept theater chain in Austin.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

This is a great way to watch a movie. The food was good and thier mico brew beers gave us plenty of new things to try. If you are onto beer this is a great place to go even if you don't see a movie. Not only do they have thier beers, but a huge selection of major breweries and local micro breweries on tap.

The seats were comfy and the system they worked out for ordering works well.

My only complaints were that it was hard to get extra items like ranch dressing because the whole theater is ordering and getting thier food at once. The other is the popcorn. How can you have a movie theater with crappy popcorn. It tasted like it was plain with no butter or salt.

My wife and I will be back for sure. Next time I will have to try a dessert instead of popcorn. I saw some and they looked good.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I think Flix is very good. The food is fine and the seats are comfortable.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a fun place to go and watch a movie and get a meal if say your date is limited on time. I've never been impressed with the food but I still continue to eat there. Trying out new things in hopes of finding something that is half decent other then the pop corn. But all in all it's a fun place we frequent. Drinks at the movies...thats always a plus. Staff is way friendly.