“Good Movie House”
Review of Flix Brewhouse

Flix Brewhouse
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I think Flix is very good. The food is fine and the seats are comfortable.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a fun place to go and watch a movie and get a meal if say your date is limited on time. I've never been impressed with the food but I still continue to eat there. Trying out new things in hopes of finding something that is half decent other then the pop corn. But all in all it's a fun place we frequent. Drinks at the movies...thats always a plus. Staff is way friendly.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We had a girls night here for a chick flick. I loved the full bar, the sliding tables, and the vegetarian menu selection. The caprese sandwich was very good. The quality and sound of the theatre were excellent too. My only downside was my table was not properly cleaned and was sticky. The waitress brought a wet rag and wiped it down.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Enjoyed this theater. The service was great, our hamburgers were good taste - nicely presented. Fellow theater goers were polite, courteous (not like Alamo) and overall a nice date! Husband enjoyed the choice of beers, prices were good! I like the system to call the waiters when you need refills, etc. Seats comfy and spacious as well as clean (unlike Alamo)...

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Food was good. Lots of beers to choose from. Service was good.