“Better than Subway or Quiznos”
Review of Which Wich

Which Wich
Ranked #95 of 359 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Woodbury,CT
“Better than Subway or Quiznos”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was taken to Which Wich while in Round Rock for business, and impressed by their non-traditional choices. They had more than the usual boring sandwich choices. Taste-wise it wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I would trade taste for variety in this case. Wish I had the guts to try the Elvis sandwich...

• Visited July 2013

Hutto, Texas
“More options than subway”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Im not a big sandwhich eater at all. When I go to subway all I ever get is my bread with ham and salt and pepper. But here at which wich I can add a lot more stuff because they have more variety that I like.

Visited September 2012
Waco, Texas, United States
“Wonderful visit”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Great visit. Had to take my dog to vet in Austin and this which wich had perfect outdoor seating. Arnold helped make this the best possible visit. Even brought water for my dog. We eat at many WWs but this was the best ever

• Visited June 2013
Central Texas
“First timer”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'd never been to a which wich before but I ate there a couple of days ago. I was VERY impressed with the cleanliness, friendliness of the staff and accessibility. As a vegetarian I was pleased that I had at least 5 sandwich choices and oodles of options. The sandwich was delicious, toasted, melty and very tasty. I even got an oatmeal cookie and it was every bit as good as any cookie I'd had before. It wasn't greasy at all, just toasty, chewy and yummy. I plan to go back again and can highly recommend this location!

• Visited March 2013
Georgetown, Texas, United States
“Georgetown Which Wich”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I have frequented the location on Williams Drive in Georgetown several times to get sandwiches to go. The sandwich shop has a very good selection of sliced meats, cheeses, breads and condiments
It's a "walk" through arrangement selecting the items for your sandwich; written on a brown paper bag. Pay the cashier when your sandwich is prepared.
There is seating inside and seasonal "patio" seating. There is no dedicated parking. But spots are generally available in this small shopping plaza.

Visited July 2012