Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock Hotel & Conference Center
$104
$99
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$119
$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$139
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$67
$83
Country Inn
WoodSpring Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
1,019 results
All reviewsroom was cleancoffee makerfront desk clerkwafflesstaff was friendlyhot breakfastfree breakfastconventiontexasbeddinginterstatecouch
997 - 1,002 of 1,019 reviews
Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
RobinBeadles, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My stay was nice, but my friend had some room problems and the customer service he and I got was less than great......more like mediocre. His first room had a hole through both windows and was on the highway side. The next room the AC didn't work and then the third room his card didn't work and they said they would bring one up and never did. I went and got it and the lady (I use the term lightly) said she was busy and was the only one there on a Holiday weekend….finally got him in his room. The gym was under construction, but the breakfast good and it was a good location for our needs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review our hotel . I do sincerley apologize for the problems that you encountered checking in. It is so improtant that a guestroom is clean,and available the first time you open a door. But if not our highest priority should be not to further inconvenience the guest by making them have to come back to the desk for a key. We are enlarging our fitness room as part of our overall hotel renovation and are now providing free passes to our neighborhood Planet Fitness . I am sorry that this program was not in place yet during your visit. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and hotel location and it is our wish that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed in the Wingate Round Rock for an anime convention (Ushicon) and experienced all sorts of problems getting the room and checking in. I was told over the phone by the staff that there were no rooms available when they were online from the hotel's website, was asked to wait an extra hour for check-in, given keys that did not work, and was not told that the room was not type that I had requested, though it was equivalent. Once all that was sorted out (and after hearing "I'm sorry" about a half-a-dozen times), I enjoyed the convention and my stay, but I was shocked at the incompetence and outright callousness displayed by the staff. If there is an event going on at the hotel keep your expectations low as far as the staff are concerned.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know about the problems that you had with your reservation and checking in for your recent stay with us. While we are always disappointed to hear about a guest's negative experience the information allows to improve on these areas of concern.
Though busy check in periods can be hectic our staff knows that it is unacceptable to be impolite under any circumstance. I apologize for any employee that was less than kind and professional in there interaction with you. The Ushicon Convention is an annual event that we look forward to and appreciate. I am glad that you enjoyed the convention and other aspects of your stay.I hope that you will return next year as the hotel will be fully renovated.

Reviewed February 17, 2013