WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Round Rock
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: Absolutely delicious burgers, fries and frozen custard desserts. Loved this restaurant and can't wait to visit again. They need to open one in MI
San Antonio, Texas
“Always love Freddy's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

As usual great tasting burgers and fries. Staff was really nice and friendly. They were offering Hatch Green Chilies, which I'm glad I added to my burger. I have never had a bad experience at
A Freddy's and this location was as good as any.

Visited September 2013

Austin, Texas
“Frozen custard "concrete" is silky smooth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My little girls have tried a variety of cold sweet treats... they've had yogurt, Italian ice, ice cream, Chinese shaved ice, snow-cones, and gelato. So when I excitedly told them we were going to have frozen custard... to my surprise they protested.

Aha, but that's because they've never had really good frozen custard... nothing like what we had at Freddy's in Round Rock, TX!

The simple flavors are really the table stakes entry for greatness. If you can't make those standout... then you're not going to have much else that's compelling. Here at Freddy's the Chocolate concrete was remarkably smooth... and the Strawberry concrete blended regular vanilla with real strawberries!

In the heat of the heat... this is the place to go for remarkable frozen custard treats!

Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Frozen custard- concrete!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Where I live there are no close frozen custard places, so I only get the treat when visiting family out of state or when I am lucky enough to be close to one for business travels. Luckily, this was the case and after a long week of training I rewarded myself with a reese's cup concrete (small). It was worth every penny, every calorie, and every bit of mess I made in the car ride home. Definitely stop by for a sweet treat- it is better than any ice cream or yogurt you can find. Also, with the brand being different than my usual, I was not sure what I would get. However, it tasted exactly how I expected- delicious!

• Visited July 2013
sjc
“Something different (for me)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The burger was actually quite good. Saw the place, never ate at one, thought to try it. Service was great, I tried to turn down the free sample.... but she kept pushing..... the custard was good. The burger was best. Fries hot and good. Maybe next time I will try their Chicago Dog. Wonder if they would put catchup on it? Chicago people know what I am talking about.

Visited July 2013
Hutto, Texas
“Frozen Custard”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have only ever had their frozen custard but I enjoy it very much. My husband has had some of their burgers and said they are desent.

Visited October 2012