“Clean hotel, comfortable beds!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock

Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
“Clean hotel, comfortable beds!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a great experience here. Nice clean hotel, clean rooms with comfy beds. Air conditioning was nice and cold. Pool was a bit smaller than pictured but since we were there during the week we were the only ones occupying it and the kids still enjoyed themselves. Hot tub has been filled in and closed.

Would definately recommend to family and friends.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Hello and thank you for choosing to stay with us while traveling with your family! I am expecially please to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms here at that Hampton Inn Round Rock!! The entire thanks you for your gracious comments on Trip Advisor and would like to welcome you and the entire family back to our hotel the very next time you are passing through Austin!` Best Wishes from all of us here at the Hampton Inn...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed for one night last weekend .. In an accessible room with our small dog. From check in to check out the service was fabulous. This is a beautiful, clean property. April, at the front desk, was very welcoming & friendly. She also alerted me later to a possible problem with my car & I was able to correct it. I appreciated that she took the time & effort to call me. Outstanding service.
We can't wait to return. Thank you!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Well first I will say that it is always a joy to have guest and their pets stay with us!! We all enjoy pets of our own and truly appreciate other people and places that value them as well. Next, I would like to say that your great comments about April's service comes at the perfect time as she is the newest member to our team here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock. It's reviews like yours that reinforce her desire to work within the hospitatlity industry and that will only guarantee that the next guest has another great experience with us! Looking forward to your return to our property... have a great summer from all of us here at the Hampton Inn...
Baytown, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

My family and I spent two nights at the Hampton Inn recently. My daughter plays on a select softball team, so Hotel stays are part of the deal. I can say that the Hampton Inn was the most welcoming. The beds were not your usual "Hotel" bed. They were plush and very comfortable. It was QUIET- and there were lots of softball and baseball teams staying there that weekend.
The "free" breakfast was Wonderful! There was such a variety-all the kids were happy and the adults commented on the Healty vartiey that was offered as well. The staff was there to meet all you needs and Most importanlty- this hotel was SPOTLESS. Kuddos to the cleaning staff! What a wonderful experience!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you very much! It's not very often that I get to read such a gracious review from a member of one of the many teams that stay with us on the weekends!! As a fellow parent with a child that competes athletically on the weekends, I know that challenges that teams face at hotels and we aren't always easy to please!! Reading your review brought about a huge smile on my face to know that we "hit a home run" during your stay! Afterall, Round Rock has easily become the sports capitol of Texas, so our teams mean the world to us and having them choose us every year is what we aim to accomplish. Also, the housekeeping team says "You're welcome" for noticing how hard they work to keep the building clean even with 5 out of 7 nights being sold out for our property. It is not an easy job to accomplish when there is very little downtime for the hotel! Last but not least, our wonderful Director of Sales appreciates your business and wants to remind you to reach out to her as soon as you know the dates of your next tournament so we can get your reservations taken care of in time! Our entire team wishes you the very best in the next city you travel to for competition! From all of us here at the Hampton Inn-Round Rock...
Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

What a great location! Close to work (Dell, Emerson, etc.) with a shuttle that will drive you to work (so, if you are sharing a rental car, this is a very handy service). There are restaurants in walking distance (i.e. Macaroni Grill, Joe's Crab Shack, etc.) If you need "supplies" for you room there is a Super Wal-Mart nearby can be walked or its a very short drive.

The common area space is well divided to allow co-workers to meet and not be disruptive to others. The rooms are spacious and the bed very comfortable (yes, there is a frig). The down side of the room layout is not limited to this Hampton.... the desk is right in front of the AC!! The bright side of this location is that the desk is on wheels. The desk can be rolled back, out of the way of the blowing air, which gives you a better (farther away) view of the flat screen. And lastly, the STAFF.... they just couldn't be any nicer or more helpful. No matter what you might need, they are willing to go the extra mile without hesitation (i.e., bring extra hangers up to my room, securing a work space in the lobby for myself and my colleagues or offering ice cream or water on an overly hot day). I

I know I will be back in the area and I know this Hampton will once again be my home away from home!! Thank you to everyone at the Hampton Inn Round Rock.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing us while in the area for business and glad to know that we could accomodate you in several ways! We strive to make every aspect of your stay a positive experience. Also, please join us for our Manager's reception on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-7pm. We've been hosting it for just a few months but it's popularity is growing enough for us to consider holding it more than once a week!! As always, we appreciate your business and look forward to having you with us again in the near future... best wishes during your future travels.
Qiryat Ono, HaMerkaz, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been there as part of a business trip
This hotel gave me the comfortable I needed; the staff was very nice and friendly
Breakfast is very basic but enough. Its location was excellent for my business purposes

Room Tip: ask for the rooms with view fo "Dell Way" to avoid the noise from the highway
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Greetings and I do apologize for the delayed respose to your very gracious email. I'm very pleased to hear that we could offer the perfect accomodations here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock, while you were in the area for business! Thank you for the great comments and please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Austin/Round Rock area. Have a great summer from all of us here at the Hampton Inn!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stay here often when I am in Round Rock. It is convenient, clean, the staff is very friendly and always doing all they can to assist and anticipate what I need next. The breakfast is well prepared and the staff assists in helping me get my choices to my table. It is better and easier than being at home.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
We can't thank you enough for your gracious comments!! I immediately shared them with my entire staff and they were so appreciative to know that all their extra effort has not gone unnoticed with our guest! We thank you for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock and would love to have you back anytime so just reach out to us when you're ready to make your next reservation... Best wishes on all you your future travels!
Spring, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent Hampton Inn experience. Delivers beyond what I expected. Decor is very up to date and modern. Rooms are quite comfortable and spacious. The staff was very professional and friendly.

Best part was the pet friendly experience. We were able to bring our dog and no charge or deposit was required or even asked. We called ahead to make sure and were told that provided our dog was under 50 lbs. they were happy to have us.

We had a great two night stay and will probably book again. Can't beat the location and the staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you a million times over for your great comments and we are always happy to welcome your 4 legged family members! Please continue to consider us again when staying in the area and don't forget to ask the front desk for those pet treats when you are checking-in! Thanks again from the entire staff here at the Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock location...