“Fabulous due to the STAFF”

Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The hotel and room (King Sz. Bed) were super clean and decorated appealing. The breakfast was amazing and had so many options. The best part of the experience was the staff though. One manager in particular named Michael was extremely professional and accommodating . I think all of the staff and others at the front desk were so kind and helpful. My trip was MADE by my stay here but most of all I owe it to Michael and the others for their kindness and great attitudes! THANK YOU !!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonRoundRock, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Greetings and thank you for the gracious comments per the Trip Advisor website! We always appreciate the positive feedback about our property and guest amenities here at the Hampton Inn - Round Rock, Texas! As you know, the Hampton Inn is best known for its complimentary hot/cold breakfast and comfortable beds. Our property is especially proud to showcase another one of Hampton's highly touted assets, its employees! Michael serves as the Assistant General Manager for the Hampton Inn – Round Rock and is a prime example of Hampton's undeniable commitment to guest service through "personable professionalism." And like Michael, our entire staff strives each and every day to provide each of our guests with exceptional service here at the Hampton Inn - Round Rock. It's our hotel's Hampton 100% guarantee to all of its business and leisure guests. You’re continued return to our property is the highest form of flattery and our ultimate objective!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Room is clean - one day one of a four day stay here. Bed is comfy - bonus points for a pull out sleeper bed in our room for the little man...

Negative - and a big one if you're here on business...the internet is literally less than .25mb down. Yes you read that right - It's so bad I just broke down and used my phone as a hot spot - there's no use in trying to use the "free wifi" because it's pretty much useless. Aggravating to pay for a room - and even the wired connection is so slow (.52mb down) - and still have to go to starbucks to work!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on Trip Advisor and for sharing the highs and 1 low of your stay with us! I do apologize for the inconvenience of our slower than usual Wi-Fi service here on property. We've been at capacity for almost 2 straight weeks because of local events that include: the Annual SXSW Music and Film festival, Spring Break, High School Basketball tournaments and Austin Rodeo! While this is great for our hotel it also may have helped cause your wireless internet delay during your stay with us. I've been in contact with our internet provider since reading your review to see if there is anything that can be done to help remedy the issue from their end. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and rest assured that I'm checking with our guest daily as I come across them working on their computers in our hotel lobby. Wireless connectivity is just as important as a good cup of coffee to all business and leisure travelers! I do hope that you continue to choose the Hampton Inn Round Rock when visiting this area... All the best on your future travels!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

My business trip to the north area of Austin, TX was awesome and it began and ended with a wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn - Round Rock. My check in was speedy, I was greeted with a warm smile and a clean/inviting foyer. It is conveniently located and the room was great. Simple, comfortable and well worth the rate. This hotel is also located right off o of I-35 on the feeder and close to great shopping and food options. I will definitely stay here again for business and pleasure.

Room Tip: Make sure that if you need a refrigerator that you ask, when checking in because all rooms don't...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Greetings and thank you very much from the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas for the wonderful comments! The entire staff here at our hotel is committed to making every guest stay with us, one to remember! Our location is surely one of a great convenience with Joe's Crab shack(literally!) just a few steps away and Romano's Macaroni Grill just across the street. And yes, having our hotel just off the I-35 feeder road makes for very easy access to our property after hours of traveling. Great shopping options are just a few exits away with the Round Rock Outlet Mall just four exits north of our location. We look forward to your next stay here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock and will strive to make it just as memorable as the first one!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Stayed October 2nd for 5 nights on a buiness trip which at the best of times can be hard work. This hotel was ideal for my needs. The rooms are spacious and tidy, beds extreemly comfortable.
The free breakfast each morning was lovely, and the reception/dinning area is comfortable and welcoming.
The hotel does not have a bar but you can walk 100 yards across the carpark to Joes Crab shack, welcoming resturant and bar...
my room was facing the road but i did not suffer from noise at all.
The reception staff and all the hotel staff where very profession and helpful.
All in all a great stay, would recommend it to anyone on business in the Round Rock area.
thank you very much Hammpton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jlmaryon
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

What wonderful compliments you have for our hotel and staff! We appreciate you taking the time to not only recommend us, but speak so highly of your time with us! Sharing a parking lot with Joe's Crab Shack makes it very convienent for our guests, I am glad that you had that as an option, especially with your busy work schedule. We hope your travels bring you back to Austin/Round Rock soon, we loved having you here!

Reviewed August 31, 2011

This is an excellent property for business stays; good location, very clean & comfortable remodeled rooms. The staff is outstanding; they always go above & beyond to make me feel welcome. I've had numerous stays here over the past 10 years and could not be more pleased. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Rick S
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

On behalf of the entire staff, thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our hotel. Exceeding each guests' expectations before, during, and after their stay is our number one prioritry and we appreciate that you took the time to let us know we succeded.

We are excited to announce our new 24hr Virtual Concierge service which is now available to all guests 3 days prior to their arrival. Simply enter an email address when you book your reservation and let our virtual concierge do the rest!

Thank you again for taking the time to compliment our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon. We love having you here!

Reviewed July 30, 2011

I had to fly into Austin for an unexpected meeting and had a reservation set up for the Hampton inn Round Rock.
This was by far the best Hampton I have stayed at in my many years of travel.
Excellent Service from all employees, as well as clean, warm, comfy beds, and a great breakfast.
Due to the unexpected departure from FL. The General Manger was more than happy to book me at a lower rate that was well worth the stay!
From reading previous comments via Trip Advisor before arriving, I was a little unsure due to a bed bug complaint, and by no means do i believe this hotel has such bugs.
This hotel is very much involved and on top of any maintenance or cleanliness issues and a will definitely be staying here next time I come to Austin. Thank You Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

We LOVED having you here! Thank you for taking time to rave about our hotel and staff. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Austin/Round Rock area, we hope your travels bring you here again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I have HIGHLY enjoyed MANY stays at Hampton Inn Round Rock, Rooms and Beds are always fresh and clean, employees are very friendly and strive hard to accommodate all requests. I look forward to the Make you own waffles during breakfast, and the rates are very reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank BriDan31310
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2011

Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review of your stay at our hotel! We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service and we are genuinely grateful that you went out of your way to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay here. I invite you and your family to return to the Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock. Thank you for choosing to be our guest. We loved having you here!!!