“My grandchildren said the blue paintings are very soothing”

SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This property is very clean and well decorated. The blues and greens are really relaxing and soothing. We stayed here for one night to attend an allstar baseball tournament and were most pleased. The location is perfect even thought it is tricky to get to, especially at night! They have a very welcoming and attentive staff. The rooms are larger than most and very comfortable beds. A nice breakfast is offered.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gran7
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hi Gran7,

Thank you for your review! I am so happy that your grandchildren enjoyed the colors! The Springhill Suites brand is very focused on Art work and colors that motivate/sooth/relax and inspire!

I do hope that everything went well with the tournament that you were in town for.

Please come and see us, again!

All the best,

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here for two nights recently and it was a comfortable stay. Loved the location, was easy to get around to all of the places I needed to go in Round Rock. Many fabulous restaurants nearby. Beds comfy, not too much freeway noise. Breakfast could of been a little bit better I think (no bananas). Definitely needing a bit of maintenance. Ceiling was leaking water down the hall from my room most of one of the days, there was a big garbage can collecting the dripping water. Staff was very pleasant and friendly. All in all was a fine stay. Would of given it a Good rating, but there isn't that option, and I didn't feel it was Very Good based on the maintenance and breakfast. I would however probably stay again, if my travels ever bring me back to that area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ann L

Hi Butterflyy2000,

Thank you so much for your review! We would loved to see you back soon, as we have had some changes to our breakfast!

We did have a leak when you were here, I do apologize for that.

We hope to see you, soon!

All the best,

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed one night here for a quick trip and literally just needed a place to lay our heads. Clean, inexpensive, and quiet. Nice comfy bed and I will return if ever in the Round Rock/ Georgetown area!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JennyTucker

Hi JennyTucker,

Thank you so much for your comments! We would loved to have you back, so please let us know when you are in the area, again!

Have a great day!

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Overall, the hotel seemed pretty clean with the exception of the indoor pool/hottub. The staff was nice and accommodating. The location is good, but a little tricky getting into the parking lot from the highway. You really have to pay attention and follow the signs.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank hubie1111

Hi Hubenak,

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on having a clean property so thank you for that comment. I have looked into our pool area and will make sure that we keep a close eye on it.

Thanks again for your comment and we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stay here on a regular basis. Easy access to several nearby restaurants. Always found the property to be clean & well-maintained. Instant hot water from the sink faucet was appreciated and eco-wise.

Room pricing ~ $110 - $120 has always been appropriate for the location & quality, except during the annual SXSW gouging.

Breakfast spread a slight notch above the other self-serves such as Hampton.

Misses are no foam pillows, an alarm clock that didn't want (or I couldn't decipher how) to spring forward into DST, and the room layout that puts the bed right next to the somewhat noisy A/C unit. While I appreciate ambitious maid service, they muster up their carts in the first floor hallway during breakfast hours leading to dodge-a-cart.

Overall, the plusses win out.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tradi_travel

Good Afternoon Tradi_Travel!

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will be working with our housekeeping staff, in regards to the housekeeping carts! Also, feel free to let me know when you are here next time and we will work on the alarm clocks, together. :)

Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I was passing through late on business, so I didn't utilize much of the amenities. Prompt check-in, clean room, quite room, comfy bed and pillows. Breakfast was sufficient, but not great. The juice machine didn't work, and the coffee was not good. But overall I was pleased.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank TN3SA

Hi Threesa,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you decided to stay with us, in April!
We have made some changes to our breakfast program and would love to have you back and see if it meets your needs.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I typically choose Mariott hotels, specially the springhill suites. This place is not up to the standard of the rest. First I checked in late so to be honest I didnt give them a chance to fix any of my complaints, plus when I got there It was 1am and I just wanted to sleep. the room wasnt the cleanest. I thought the tub looked a bit dirty, i scrubbed it out with a hotel towel and their free shampoo. the toilet had that hard water stain ring that was pretty big, so either no one has been in the room for a while or no one has cleaned the toilet in a while. The bed was lumpy and the pillows felt like there was no filling at all i stacked 3 of them to creat the thickness of 1 pillow. Breakfast was no good. The coffee was so watered down after a couple sips i threw it out, eggs were so watery and full of cheese i couldnt eat them. fruit was rotten, etc etc. Long story short avoid this place!

Room Tip: Avoid this place until they clean up their act
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
shsrr, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear jdrambo,

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. It appears that we definitely failed in your case when it comes to your experience with houskeeping and breakfast. Management reviews all comments with our entire team as we continuously strive to provide a positive experience for all of our guests all of the time.

Once again, we are terribly sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as it helps to improve and provide a better experience. We hope you will come back and give us another try in the future.

Brent Hageman