WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Houston, Texas
“Simply Amazing !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Really couldn't pin point just one thing that made such a positive experience for me because there were some many small details that made the whole thing great. EVERY staff member was friendly and EVERY time I bumped into one I was greeted..sincerely with a good morning or hello.Even the guy taking out the trash stopped me this morning to say hello and how was my stay. Great evening social with drinks and food . Nice letter on my table that said thank you and another with my bill under the door. Complimentary USA newspaper,coffee and POPCORN in the room. Hot breakfast this morning and the room...wow..2 bedrooms and a kitchen and for a great price considering how clean,updated and roomy it was. I travel to this area 3 times a month and I have surely found my new home away from home. Thank YOU !! StayBridge.

Melinda B.

Room Tip: There are NO BAD choices
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank melinda b
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for writing Melinda, your review is amazing and actually verbalizes our commitment to service and excellence to each of our guests. Memories are made at Staybridge Suites, and I am so glad your's are positive.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Justin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

When visiting Round Rock to visit our son, my wife and I have in the past stayed at another hotel. When booking this weekend I needed a large suite, and Staybridge was the only one close to our needs. Boy what a great stay!!! The staff and rooms were both top notch. I'll be using Staybridge in all my future trips.

1 Thank Steve C
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay during the Wedding. Thank you for your comments and I hope you return soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very pleased with our first stay here. Employees were very helpful and had outstanding personalities. Free breakfast was good. Rooms are large and had fully functional kitchen. Our Queen bedroom and bath
were super large and had huge closet with shelving and laundry basket. The laundry facility is free. Yes free! And had several quality machines. So nice not to have to wait for available ones. Another feature was the fact they were located in work out facility. Nice to jump on bike while waiting. Location is great. Right off 35 and close to many restaurants. The only reason for not all fives on review would be the fact that furniture in living area was pretty worn and stained. That would be only issue to be addressed. During the week each night there is free food item for dinner and grill outside by pool. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments. Round Rock is the sports capital of Texas and Staybridge is proud to host many familes and friend for traveling teams. Our accomodations and service are just what teams look for. Thanks for staying.
Maniago, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very welcoming and confortable. Management and staff are wonderful and very attentive.
Family friendly, and fast internet connection. Breakfast everyday & free Laundry.
They honor our veterans and will offer us discounts. Brandon and his staff are very attentive with their guests.
Would recommend!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank RothPeeps
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hi Mrs. Roth,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We enjoyed having you as our guest, thanks for making us your home during your transition. It is always a pleasure to serve you!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We checked into the Hotel on Sunday evening Sept 22 and were greeted by one of the nicest individuals by the name of Joseph who greeted us after a long trip in and our two little pets and made us completely at home and gave us a complete itenary of the hotel and how we would be treated. Not only are you pet friendly but your rooms staff and professionalism will have us always look for Staybridge Suites whenever we travel.

Our greatest compliment goes to Joseph

1 Thank Jay A
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Jay,

Thank you for your comments. We are so thankful Joe was able to take good care of you. We are all so proud of our service agents, serving guests come from the heart and that is what we are all about!

Staybridge Service Staff.
San Angelo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying here twice now, the first time my husbands company paid for 2 nights for me to relax while he was in the hospital. I loved it! Everyone was so friendly and eager to help with anything I needed. I was amazed by the breakfast buffet the next morning, it was full of things to satisfy anyone.I had such a nice relaxing time that my husband and I will continue to stay here each time we return for dr visits. The last time we stayed in a handicap accessible room for him and had the same great experience. I will continue to stay here each time we come to town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amber R
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Amber, thank you for your warm and touching comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and being able to serve you is a great joy. Thanks for sharing!
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed a weekend here and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff were very friendly, room clean and spacious. The breakfast was large with many options. Location is good for shopping at the round rock outlet and any north Austin activity. My only complaint would be that you can easily hear your neighbor. For the price, we would stay here again. I would not stay here with kids given the walls seem thin and noise easily carries.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wacoans
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Greetings!

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with the Staybridge Suites Austin- Round Rock. We offer clean, comfortable upscale extended stay accommodations for a moderate price. Our service team is dedicated to meeting your every need. Thanks for your comments as we know it will help us improve to be the best hotel in Round Rock!