“Great Place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
Maniago, Italy
“Great Place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very welcoming and confortable. Management and staff are wonderful and very attentive.
Family friendly, and fast internet connection. Breakfast everyday & free Laundry.
They honor our veterans and will offer us discounts. Brandon and his staff are very attentive with their guests.
Would recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank RothPeeps
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Hi Mrs. Roth,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We enjoyed having you as our guest, thanks for making us your home during your transition. It is always a pleasure to serve you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We checked into the Hotel on Sunday evening Sept 22 and were greeted by one of the nicest individuals by the name of Joseph who greeted us after a long trip in and our two little pets and made us completely at home and gave us a complete itenary of the hotel and how we would be treated. Not only are you pet friendly but your rooms staff and professionalism will have us always look for Staybridge Suites whenever we travel.

Our greatest compliment goes to Joseph

1 Thank Jay A
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Jay,

Thank you for your comments. We are so thankful Joe was able to take good care of you. We are all so proud of our service agents, serving guests come from the heart and that is what we are all about!

Staybridge Service Staff.
San Angelo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying here twice now, the first time my husbands company paid for 2 nights for me to relax while he was in the hospital. I loved it! Everyone was so friendly and eager to help with anything I needed. I was amazed by the breakfast buffet the next morning, it was full of things to satisfy anyone.I had such a nice relaxing time that my husband and I will continue to stay here each time we return for dr visits. The last time we stayed in a handicap accessible room for him and had the same great experience. I will continue to stay here each time we come to town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amber R
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Amber, thank you for your warm and touching comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and being able to serve you is a great joy. Thanks for sharing!
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed a weekend here and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff were very friendly, room clean and spacious. The breakfast was large with many options. Location is good for shopping at the round rock outlet and any north Austin activity. My only complaint would be that you can easily hear your neighbor. For the price, we would stay here again. I would not stay here with kids given the walls seem thin and noise easily carries.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wacoans
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Greetings!

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with the Staybridge Suites Austin- Round Rock. We offer clean, comfortable upscale extended stay accommodations for a moderate price. Our service team is dedicated to meeting your every need. Thanks for your comments as we know it will help us improve to be the best hotel in Round Rock!

Verplanck
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Although we had a issue at check-in with room type (the system said a room has 2 doubles while the room had a single King), Caitlyn did a GREAT job to find a suitable room. She even offered to carry our bags during the 2 moves. Caitlyn's recommendation for dinner was perfect and her smile after driving 3 long hot hours was welcoming. The room was typical for the brand but had an issue with regulating the a/c. Would stay there again.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Fred G
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your response! Our front desk staff loves our guests and it shows. It is our pleasure to serve you.
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The evening front desk person bent over backwards to get me a room when the hotel was full. I love Staybridge Suites because of the kitchenette. I was able to make myself a dinner and have some popcorn. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. I didn't hear any noise from neighbors, but I arrived late. It was clean and everything was updated. The breakfast wasn't the best that I have had at Staybridge Suits. There wasn't as much variety as other Staybridges.

Room Tip: My room was close to the elevator, but I didn't hear any noise. The bedroom had a separate door...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank amitche5
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad our staff was friendly. I am glad you room was clean. I would like to know more about the breakfast because we have every single required Staybridge item offered on our buffet. Please reach out to me as I want to be able to serve you better.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel room/efficiency apartment was spacious, nicely decorated and well stocked for either a short or long stay. Very friendly staff and complimentary wifi and breakfast makes this hotel a top choice for future travel.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank TJGreen1
Thank you so much your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon.