“Great Front Desk Staff”

Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Although we had a issue at check-in with room type (the system said a room has 2 doubles while the room had a single King), Caitlyn did a GREAT job to find a suitable room. She even offered to carry our bags during the 2 moves. Caitlyn's recommendation for dinner was perfect and her smile after driving 3 long hot hours was welcoming. The room was typical for the brand but had an issue with regulating the a/c. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Fred G
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your response! Our front desk staff loves our guests and it shows. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The evening front desk person bent over backwards to get me a room when the hotel was full. I love Staybridge Suites because of the kitchenette. I was able to make myself a dinner and have some popcorn. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. I didn't hear any noise from neighbors, but I arrived late. It was clean and everything was updated. The breakfast wasn't the best that I have had at Staybridge Suits. There wasn't as much variety as other Staybridges.

Room Tip: My room was close to the elevator, but I didn't hear any noise. The bedroom had a separate door...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank amitche5
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad our staff was friendly. I am glad you room was clean. I would like to know more about the breakfast because we have every single required Staybridge item offered on our buffet. Please reach out to me as I want to be able to serve you better.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel room/efficiency apartment was spacious, nicely decorated and well stocked for either a short or long stay. Very friendly staff and complimentary wifi and breakfast makes this hotel a top choice for future travel.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank TJGreen1

Thank you so much your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My whole family loved this hotel! The staff was very friendly, (especially Felice at the front desk!)
We were so pleased with how the room was set up, the cleanliness, the spaciousness.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Austin area!

Room Tip: King suite with sofa bed
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacque T
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for your review. Our goal is for you to have a great experience from checkin to checkout. I am so glad to have you as our guest.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this Staybridge twice, now, and we really like all the good, free food. The staff has been very helpful and friendly, and our check in staff on our last stay, Felice, was very friendly and helpful. The morning staff was also great, and the staff who put the breakfast and supper our, were also great. The trip before, a young man was there, we checked in late, and he was like Felice, very friendly and most helpful. I do not have his name. I was on business and I reserved our stay at Staybridge. I hope I can convince my company to use Staybridge in the future. Thanks. Charles Murray

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Charles M
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Hi Mr. Murray,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that our staff treated you with upmost care and service. I would love to be able to serve you and your company again soon. We are here to be "like family" for you. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I just want to say the staff were excellent. I want to especially thank front desk clerk Felice and Eric. They provided excellent customer service. Relive was always available when I needed help. Eric was always asking if I needed anything. Please let them know how much I appreciated their customer service.

Desmond Sampson

• Stayed: July 2013
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for commenting on the staff services. I am so glad to hear you had a great experience and we delight in serving you! Our team is passionate to serve our guests with gladness.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

When we checked in there was no room for us so the front desk lady whose name I don't remember was very nice to help us look at other hotels. They still couldn't find our reservation so someone named crystal told us there were no rooms left in our "price range" which we had never told her about. She had implied that we did not have money to pay when clearly we did have the money and she did not need to tell us that in a very rude way. The other lady who was very nice helped us and we got a room yet crystal was very rude and judgemental.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Martinezreyna

Oh my! I am glad you enjoyed your stay but bad service is just not acceptable from our front desk staff. That team member is consquently no longer with the Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock for other reasons but we do have other staff that are willing to serve you with a grateful heart, I hope you come back to give us another opportunity.