WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Staybridge, Round Rock, is our favorite place in Austin, TX area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock

Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Pleasanton, Texas,USA
“Staybridge, Round Rock, is our favorite place in Austin, TX area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this Staybridge twice, now, and we really like all the good, free food. The staff has been very helpful and friendly, and our check in staff on our last stay, Felice, was very friendly and helpful. The morning staff was also great, and the staff who put the breakfast and supper our, were also great. The trip before, a young man was there, we checked in late, and he was like Felice, very friendly and most helpful. I do not have his name. I was on business and I reserved our stay at Staybridge. I hope I can convince my company to use Staybridge in the future. Thanks. Charles Murray

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Charles M
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hi Mr. Murray,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that our staff treated you with upmost care and service. I would love to be able to serve you and your company again soon. We are here to be "like family" for you. Thanks again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I just want to say the staff were excellent. I want to especially thank front desk clerk Felice and Eric. They provided excellent customer service. Relive was always available when I needed help. Eric was always asking if I needed anything. Please let them know how much I appreciated their customer service.

Desmond Sampson

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for commenting on the staff services. I am so glad to hear you had a great experience and we delight in serving you! Our team is passionate to serve our guests with gladness.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

When we checked in there was no room for us so the front desk lady whose name I don't remember was very nice to help us look at other hotels. They still couldn't find our reservation so someone named crystal told us there were no rooms left in our "price range" which we had never told her about. She had implied that we did not have money to pay when clearly we did have the money and she did not need to tell us that in a very rude way. The other lady who was very nice helped us and we got a room yet crystal was very rude and judgemental.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Martinezreyna
Oh my! I am glad you enjoyed your stay but bad service is just not acceptable from our front desk staff. That team member is consquently no longer with the Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock for other reasons but we do have other staff that are willing to serve you with a grateful heart, I hope you come back to give us another opportunity.
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Only complaint was very loud a/c in our room. Also suggest a second waffle maker to prevent a long wait at breakfast. Otherwise terrific. We always choose Staybridge Suites when traveling because of the spacious one bedroom suite. Our little one loves having his own "room" on the pull out sofa. Bed and pillows are always comfortable. Hotel is nicely decorated.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and apologize your A/C was loud. We will take this feedback to improve those A/C units before your next visit. Thank you again for staying at Staybridge Suites Austin/Round Rock where our guests are our passion.
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I travel to Austin, TX 2 or 3 times per year and always stay at the Staybridge in Round Rock. Over the past couple of years they have upgraded the breakfast area and many of the rooms. The convenience of the free breakfast makes the morning routine a breeze, grab some hot protein and head off to the office. The staff is more than friendly and always resolves what ever question I may have in a hurry.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Julie- what a refreshing review. Thank you for your comments! We are always glad to see you and look forward to your visits. Next time you visit I hope you will be able to see more improvements that are in the works! Thanks again.
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family of five stayed here for 4 nights and we were very impressed with the service. We first booked a one-bedroom suite but soon realized it was too small for us. We called the front desk and they moved us to a two-bedroom suite for only a small increase. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We love that not only was there breakfast, but Tuesday -Thursday there was also dinner served. This was so convenient because we have three kids and did not have to leave the hotel to eat. We would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Definitely a two-bedroom suite if traveling with more than 2 kids.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Christine- thank you for taking the time to share your perspective on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased you were happy with the service you received. We are constantly trying to improve our service to our guests. You (the guest) is the reason we are in this business to begin with. It is always our pleasure to serve. Thanks for sharing!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stated in a 2 Bedroom Suite that was beyond what we expected. Free hot buffet breakfast daily, along with an evening social that included dinner, beer, wine & soda on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings from 5:30-7:30. Gina, Felicia & the entire staff was very helpful and friendly. The kids loved the outdoor pool. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone! Thanks again Staybridge Round Rock....we will be back soon!!!! :)

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Our entire team was pleased to have the opportunity to serve you and your family. I am so glad you enjoyed our spacious two bedroom suite. It really is a home away from home, and in these hot Texas summer days the pool is refreshing! We look forward to serving you again soon. Thanks for your comments.