Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
$109
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$114
$102
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$119
$110
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$99
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$80
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$81
$139
$125
Courtyard
$83
$75
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskfood areatwo bedroom suiteunder renovationgreat staffgreat roomliving areahotel roomcomfortable staygreat place to stayhotel staffwafflesvanessaaustingmstovepet
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Hotel very nice, kitchenette and couch in same room. Complimentary continental breakfast. Very quiet. We arrived very late and they had complimentary popcorn in the room which was nice since we had not eaten. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room was facing Hwy 35 and was very quiet and we were on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

IT is our PLEASURE to serve you and we are very thankful to have had you as our guest.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I had a reservation, but did not arrive until late at night. There was a person at the desk waiting for me who greeted me by name (I must have been the only one left who had not yet checked in that day) and then checked me in quickly and smoothly. The room was clean, the breakfast good, and the staff courteous and hospitable. The elevator was quite slow, but as the rest of my stay was great, I cannot complain. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The elevator is painstakingly slow, so if you can, go for a room on the lower floors and use the stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for your comments about the staff! They are dedicated to serving you with a grateful heart.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stay in the same staybridge every time we come to Round Rock. This is our 5th or 6th time and I love the staff and atmosphere.
I do wish there were more plugs in the rooms especially right around the bed.
But I will stay nowhere else anytime I come here
Laura Steelman

Room Tip: I haven't had any problems with any of the rooms except very minor details and the staff has always taken care of those things right then
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

We are pleased you are at "home" with us. Please come again soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We were very impressed with the courtesy of the staff and always pleasant and positive attitude. Our room was totally adequate and pleasant. The service was consistant and when they said they would do something, they did it promptly and satisfactorally. We plan to return next year for another stay. I would say to the owners and staff of this fine hotel, it is deffinately working, don't fix it. Keep up the good work and thank you for a enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our third floor room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write about your experience. We are here for you! Please come again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My company pays for my hotels since I am a field sales person and I can stay at any Hotel in Texas and this crew is tops!!! From the guy (Jairo) who handles breakfast to the maid service and the Assistant GM (Robin) and GM (Brandon). Even their corporate business sales lady Rose has been phenomenal when we have stayed there. We chose this hotel when we stayed for a solid year in Round Rock on a corporate project I was working on.

Usually you have to stay and pay at hotels which are $300.00 + plus a night in order to get this kind of service. Thanks again guys for making us feel at "home" while being on the "road".

Thanks,

Rich & Angie Dry

Room Tip: They are all good rooms....so you don't have to worry.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
GMAGMRR, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!