“Best breakfast in awhile”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #147 of 352 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Round Rock, Texas
“Best breakfast in awhile”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

After experiencing bad service and horrible food at our last hometown IHOP in El Paso, TX, I swore that I would never eat at IHOP again. We recently moved to Round Rock and have been having a great time trying out new restaurants in the area. We decided to give IHOP in Round Rock a try and I can honestly say that I absolutely loved it. The service was great and the food was amazing. We ordered pancakes and crepes and were not disappointed in the least. I totally recommend it.

• Visited March 2014

Round Rock, Texas
“Not my Style”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been a couple times to IHop but it s not my style of food. I don´t like pancakes and I think their prices are a bit high for breakfast.

Visited February 2014
Grove, Oklahoma
“Gets the Basics Fast and Right”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

When you go to IHOP, you don't expect the greatest breakfast experience in your life. You expect a good breakfast in a timely manner. That I've gotten every time from this IHOP. When I need a good breakfast that will last me until dinner, I go here. I've not been disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“IHOP - Very Good Consistent Food”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

IHOP is almost always a good stop. It provides very good consistent food. Just wish some of the coffee drinks were better tasting.

Visited November 2013
Oklahoma
“Very bad”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stopped here because it was within walking distance of our hotel.We waited between 5 and 10 minutes for our waitress to greet us and take our drink order. She was getting a large to-go order ready, so I don't think this was all her fault. However, the manager and other wait staff did not seem busy and could have pitched in to help. I found a dead fly in my salad, so the waitress replaced it with the soup. Then, we had a hard time getting the bill straight. I felt a little sorry for the waitress, but the meal was a disaster.

Visited September 2013

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!