WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Stuffed fish, crawfish fondue, and fried crawfish tails my all time favorate.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Razzoo's Cajun Cafe

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #30 of 340 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Keep Austin Weird? It doesn’t get any weirder than this joint (I can say that, we’re related…). Two patios are better than one, so take your pick. The bar opens up onto one that sports live music every Thursday night, weather permitting
Pflugerville, Texas
“Stuffed fish, crawfish fondue, and fried crawfish tails my all time favorate.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is one of the best meals I have ever had. The crawfish fondue, fried crawfish and stuffed fish are absolutely the best.
The crawfish fondue (or srimp fondue) is served with garlic bread and is a meal in its self.You can order 1/2 orders of most everything on the menu which makes it great for lunch. I shared a half order of the fondue with my wife with our meal and we both went away completely satafied.
I had the stuffed fish, which is crammed w/ shrimp ‘n’ crab stuffin‘, topp’d w/ creamy crawfish butter sauce. She had the Cajun etoufee with shrimp. Both were excellent.
I had tried the fried crawfish many times and have never been disapointed,They are served with a cherry mustard sauce . Excellent . Bread pudding Verry good.
Wht makes this restaurant stand out is the surperb and friendly service all the down to the manager. There is a sign on the wall that said " Even if the food wasn't so good, I would still come back for the service" .So true.

• Visited August 2013

Oahu, Hawaii
“Yummy in my tummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised. I had the blackened tilapia ..delish. I also sampled the étouffée , skillet and jalapeño cat fish. All good think ill get the catfish next time. The service was awesome. Our cups remained topped off. My new fav when I'm in town.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Oracle808
austin texas
“Great place for Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We gathered here after work for appetizers and drinks about 4pm and the patio was hopping. Our server was terrific and brought out the drink order within 5 minutes. Two of us shared the fish bowl and it was delish! We did popcorn shrimp, gator, and crawfish tails- everything was hot and yummy with just the right amount of spice.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank trishtci
San Antonio, Texas
“Love the Gatortails!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I have not been there since 2006 when we lived in North Texas we used to eat at the one in Lewisville in which was the first time we ever tried Fried Pickles and loved them! My husband ever since had always had the Fried gator Tails, well we moved to Conroe, Tx in 2006 and just recently moved to San Antonio, TX my husband wanted to go to IKEA in Round Rock, TX as we were leaving the parking lot we saw a RAZZOOS we were so excited!!! The Fried Gators are not on the menu so you have to ask for it I had the fried Shrimp which was so fresh tasting we ate on the patio which was great.. The drinks are great and the waitress was awesome she answered every question was asked and she was very knowledgeable. I recommend Razzo's to everyone, just which there was one in San Antonio.. The prices are good you can not compare this to really any other place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hutto, Texas
“OMG MUST EAT HERE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Seriously this has become one of my favorite restaurants!!! My parents come visit me a few times a year and every time they come now they always tell me we HAVE to go to Razzoos. The food is amazing! Their Gator and Catfish are to die for. Im actually going there this weekend to have a meal with a friend for her birthday...it never disappoints.

Visited May 2013