“great food and music” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Texas
“great food and music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to this fine establishment. We shared a couple entrees, shaken beef (very tender and flavorful), shrimp and broccoli, and a bowl of chicken and egg noodle soup, plus 2 teas, and a couple fried egg rolls, all top notch. We're big fans of new age flamenco music which features some outstanding acoustic guitar players like Jesse Cook, etc., and the owner likes this type of music because we got to listen to Mario takes a walk by jesse cook, they had me with the great food so the tunes was an added bonus. If you don't know of this artist, look him up on www.youtube.com.....you won't be sorry!

• Visited May 2013

Austin
“Not bad for the location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I've got to say this place isn't bad for Round Rock. The other restaurants I've been to in the area were so disappointing that I didn't have high hopes for Pho Viet, but the soups were pretty tasty! I had an egg noodle soup with barbecued pork. The soup broth was a tad on the salty side, but nothing I couldn't handle. My iced coffee was delicious! We did discover that they didn't carry green tea or jasmine tea, which is strange for a Vietnamese restaurant. But the service was good, they were fast and efficient. I'm glad I tried it!

Visited March 2013
Comfort, Texas
“A great surprise in Round Rock.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I didn't expect to find great Vietnamese food in a strip mall in Round Rock, but I guess wonders never cease. The menu has some choices that you don't see every day, along with old favorites. Everything we had was fresh and tasty. My only (slight) disappointment was in the egg rolls, which were good, but didn't measure up to some of the fat and crackling beauties I've had in a few other Vietnamese restaurants. The atmosphere is casual, and it's very friendly, very affordable - just treat yourself and go.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Best pho in Austin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've been going here weekly for months. They use the highest quality ingredients and the food is excellent. The service is impeccable, in a very nice clean upscale atmosphere.

Texas
“If you're visiting Round Rock or Pflugerville, you're near VietNam!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Fun and uncomplicated, the hardest thing here is rodeoing traffic into the shopping center but it's worth the trip. Nice staff who will answer questions so don't be shy. Very affordable.

1 Thank chevytexas