“Very Good”

Denny's Restaurant #6768
Ranked #94 of 353 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located outside of Austin, Texas. Telephone: 512 238-7705
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Food very excellent,me and my friend ate there on 7/15/12 the service was very good and the cost is low,..On 7/17/12 was the men day at Denny's I was glade I was in town that weekend to see all of the guys, The men eat at that Denny's every tueseday about 8;30 am every week, about 10 to 12 men,my friend get the men togather,, HP you can call him,

• Visited July 2012

Texarkana,Texas
“A Great American Diner!”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We just happened to select this particular Denny's when we were traveling through Austin along Interstate 35.

I was delighted to find that it is one of their newer locations and that they have freshened up their menu with new and interesting offerings as part of their Tour of America Summer promotion. They are offering great new Shakes, Smoothies and Iced Coffee. I ordered the new Hawaiian Tropical Smoothie to go so that I could enjoy it while traveling. It hit the spot on a hot Texas day!

The staff is friendly, personable and attentive. The manager asked us as we were checking out how did we enjoy dining at Denny's. We told him that we were very pleased that we had dined at this location.

Please note that they always have a selection of affordable meals for Seniors at all of their locations.

• Visited June 2011