“Fast food Indian”

Tarka Indian Kitchen
Ranked #37 of 366 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Tarka serves fresh, fast & flavorful Indian cuisine, freshly whipped lasssis & select wine & beer. Dine in, take out or have it delivered via Dine on Demand. We offer online & mobile ordering and have our very own iPhone ordering app. City of Austin recognized Green Restaurant.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

After reading these reviews I guess I am an Indian food elitist or maybe most have not had the real thing. I ordered Chicken Korma which I always enjoy, but I had no idea what they served me but I only took two tastes and that was enough. Tasted like it was a watered down powder or something. My wife liked hers and I don't remember what it was for the life of me.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wow, Indian food prepared and served by non-Indians!!! Pricing is outrageous for a self-serve outlet.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I am no expert when it comes to Indian food. I like several different dishes, but like to sample many in order to learn about new ones. Therefore, I like to go to Indian restaurants that offer a buffet so that I can sample several things rather then just ordering the Tandoori chicken. If you know what you want and you only want one thing, then the food here is good and reasonably priced. But there are other Indian restaurants nearby that offer a buffet a lunch and you can get so much more variety.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Conveniently located to the outlet mall in Round Rock, I love how this place indicates on the menu which items are gluten-free, nut-free, vegetarian, etc. Great value, quick, and healthier than your average moderately-priced, faster food restaurant. I recommend the coconut curry with paneer.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I highly recommend this simple, industrial style place for healthy, meat free dishes. The food is filling, and delicious, and the prices are reasonable.

Been to Tarka Indian Kitchen? Share your experiences!