“Fast & Good”

Tarka Indian Kitchen
Ranked #41 of 369 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Tarka serves fresh, fast & flavorful Indian cuisine, freshly whipped lasssis & select wine & beer. Dine in, take out or have it delivered via Dine on Demand. We offer online & mobile ordering and have our very own iPhone ordering app. City of Austin recognized Green Restaurant.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I highly recommend this simple, industrial style place for healthy, meat free dishes. The food is filling, and delicious, and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've eaten Indian food from coast to coast, and yet the food is consistently wonderful at Tarka for a fast food place. Usually have the Korma curry, but this time I tried it with paneer. Outstanding! Rich flavors, the heat level are always what is asked for. Another guest had Korma curry with vegetables, and the other with chicken. We highly recommend this restaurant to everyone who likes Indian cuisine.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is our favorite Indian restaurant in the area. Everything is quick and tasty. They have beer available here too, which is rare for most of the local Indian restaurants. Their naan is delicious and I haven't had a bad dish, but two of my favorites are the Chicken Tikka and the Saag Paneer. The rice is always perfect too, fragrant jasmine. They are very environmentally friendly and use recycled materials.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We've eaten here quite a few times, and it's always consistently great! Usually have the korma curry with either shrimp or chicken. Nan bread is fantastic. I recommend Tarka to everyone who love East Indian food!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Good Food, fast food, no frills food, + chilled beer. If u r up for this - head here. If you are looking for an elaborate dine-in experience look elsewhere. Delivery is a no-no even though it says so on the glass as u enter. I live in the area and have been here a few times. The last one was a last minute order 15mins prior to their closing and I was in at 8:55 and picked my order. They still have people ordering - so dont be fooled. They will take care of you.