“Just love this place!”

Tarka Indian Kitchen
Ranked #31 of 370 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Tarka serves fresh, fast & flavorful Indian cuisine, freshly whipped lasssis & select wine & beer. Dine in, take out or have it delivered via Dine on Demand. We offer online & mobile ordering and have our very own iPhone ordering app. City of Austin recognized Green Restaurant.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We've eaten here quite a few times, and it's always consistently great! Usually have the korma curry with either shrimp or chicken. Nan bread is fantastic. I recommend Tarka to everyone who love East Indian food!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Good Food, fast food, no frills food, + chilled beer. If u r up for this - head here. If you are looking for an elaborate dine-in experience look elsewhere. Delivery is a no-no even though it says so on the glass as u enter. I live in the area and have been here a few times. The last one was a last minute order 15mins prior to their closing and I was in at 8:55 and picked my order. They still have people ordering - so dont be fooled. They will take care of you.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Our whole family loves this place and several of the menu items. For me, the Tika Masala is just perfect - one of he better dishes I've had anywhere - and at a good value price

Reviewed August 21, 2012

This restaurant was a very similar set up to Pei Wei but Indian food. The food was good and made fast. The staff was friendly and it was clean and convenient. I didn't have the authentic Indian food flare for me but I would eat there again.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

It's like fast food Indian style in a contemporary setting. Traditional dishes come in your choice of mild, medium, and hot. The mango drink and chai tea are delicious!