“Lots of competition”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hester's Crossing
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hamburgers are big and delicious. I also, had the Philly Cheese steak a time before. Service is a bit slow ,which was not the fault of the waiter as he was very attentive.

1  Thank Dee R

Reviewed February 7, 2013

A little pricey but nice and clean with a giant arcade room that any kid (or kid at heart) would love. Charming interior and great ambiance. Delicious burgers. This was my second trip here - for lunch both times. Would return.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I hear that this place is known for their burgers. Well we went for a drink and was sorely disappointed. I had a Passion fruit Mojito from their drink menu. It tasted like a sprite. For $7.50, I don't think so. The waiter was reluctant to go back and ask the bartender to add some alcohol, so we decided to get up and go to Taco Cabana where we got two margaritas, with an adequate amount of alcohol, for the price of 1 fake-me-out drink at Homefield grill. You're OUT!!!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great family restaurant and sports bar. Lots of games in a huge game room for kids of all ages. They have a friendly bar with the buzztime trivia network and lots of specials on drinks and food. We had a great time here and could walk from the Sleep Inn

1  Thank peanutsNewYork
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went there twice and had a good time and the food was Great. Had a good selection of Beer and the staff was good about letting you know if the menu changed due to getting different kinds of beer in all the time.

1  Thank kyle t