Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock
$119
$107
Residence Inn
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$89
$124
$114
$83
$66
Country Inn
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$156
$132
  • Pool
$108
$85
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$75
$70
$107
$139
$125
Courtyard
All reviewsnice hotelfront deskstraight shotsports complexroom was cleandriving distancedisappointing stayindoor poolrecently stayed herefour nightshot tubwould stay here againbusiness tripstaff was friendlyvisiting familyoatmealeasy access
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had the pleasure of hosting our first annual youth programs development fundraiser at the Holiday Inn. Ms. Green, Catering Manager was more than accommodating. The staff for all shifts from the front desk to the kitchen were gracious and cooperative. Everyone went above and beyond our expectations. We were most especially pleased that full length white table cover linens along with fresh water and ice were included in our facility rental rate. I strongly encourage any organization or person planning an event in or around Austin, TX to contact Ms. Green and the staff of the Holiday Inn North, Round Rock, TX 78681. Thank you so much. Great facility!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I checked in on Sat 28 or rather I tried to check in however there was no front desk agent to check in with. I walked around for a bit until I found they had a bar. I had 2 beers before I find the guy siting on the couch watching the Louisville game. (I think his name was Arthur or something he was the short Hispanic guy.)

More then pissed at this point I just want to check in and finish a few emails before tomorrow. But wait... get to the room and the keys don't work. Go back down to get new keys and again the front desk is no where to be found. But at least I lucked out and the Bartender knew how to make keys and even went up to make sure I got in all right.

I go to get on the Internet and what a shock it doesn't work. Call down to the front desk and no answer (I guess he was watching the game again). I go down and yet again no where to be scene.

It is no wonder this place looks like a ghost town when nobody can even check in let alone get help when they do. How hard is it to have a warm body stand behind a desk? Will not be back and don't recommend booking here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear David J,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very clean and well kept - quite, great breakfast - easy access to highway and north Austin
if I go back to this area, I would definitely consider this hotel.
If you're looking for a place in round rock, Georgetown, north Austin, consider this hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Of course, being here on business is not always fun, but with the wonderful staff, especially the young man at the front, Raza, if I remember his name correctly. Not only did he help me out in a pretty timely fashion, he also gave me a few laughs and allowed me to hold a conversation with him before heading to my room. The whole staff is wearing smiles and are completely warming in the way they carry themselves. Wonderful place all around.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Outside, inside & rooms look new, even though property is 3 years old. This is obviously due to the high level of housekeeping & maintenance provided. Front desk service was professional, friendly & accommodating (was her name Dana?). Nice small bar/restaurant in lobby, with what appear to be fairly recent modern furnishings. Plenty of good restaurant choices in the immediate area, including fast food spots. Easy on/off I-35 North. No complaints. Will return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends