Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock
Country Inn
$119
$113
Residence Inn
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$128
$118
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$83
$76
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$109
$108
$93
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$85
$139
$125
Courtyard
All reviewsnice hotelfront deskstraight shotsports complexroom was cleandriving distancedisappointing stayindoor poolhot tubwould stay here againbusiness tripstaff was friendlyeasy accessaustinbaseballgpstournament
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The entrance is Simple but pretty. It is a fairly new hotel (4 years old), which is why I picked it. As I entered it was quiet, no receptionist in the lobby area. We waited about 4 minutes to get assisted.

The rooms were nice and clean. The decor was also nice. It included at microwave, fridge and coffee maker. The AC was not cooling as well as we had wanted. Over all the room was nice and comfortable.

We called in for room service, but it was "take out only" night. Which means we had to go down to get it. Went down the to bar/restaurant and had the food ready in 15 minutes. The Bartender was really nice and friendly. He was ready to serve his customers.

Overall my stay was pleasant, it was quiet and clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I wanted a hotel near austin that was a reasonable price. The price was right since they had a special on using my american airline miles. However, it ended up being further from austin than i had hoped for. It was about 20 miles away. There was no complimentary breakfast. The hotel was comfortable ane the desk clerk was courteous. They had a small store to buy food at. It was located near the highway and to me was easily accessible.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear annec49,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I appreciate the compliments on the efforts our hotel staff has provided during your stay. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a unique experience to all our guests. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by some aspects of hotel amenities. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope that you will afford us another opportunity to show you how great our hotel is.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Check-in took way too much time for a hotel this size. The front desk person was not overly friendly and no apologies were made for the long wait. The room was stuffy when I entered and even when the AC was turned to relatively low temperature it didn't seem to clear the humidity very well. The room was clean overall. One of the closet doors didn't close all the way and I kept bumping into it when entering and exiting the room (the closet was inconveniently right next to the room door. The door to the bathroom --again, right next to the room door--opened such that you had to scoot between it and the slightly ajar closet door to enter. Comfort level of the bed was average. Noise level in the room was high, but my room was right next to the pool room. (There were even people making lots of noise there at 2:30 a.m.) Next time I'll head somewhere else, since there are many choices in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Greekprof7,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate a slow check in, and your interactions with the staff prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Booked thru Hotels.com for 2 nights. Picked this hotel specifically as it has restaurant and a bar. Arrived, room was hot. Turned a/c way down...still hot by the time I showered and was ready to go out for evening. Told front desk. Came back at 8 p.m.; they had to move me to new room as a/c broke in first room. Went down to bar to get something to eat and a drink. Overheard staff talking about the bar and restaurant would not be open during my 2nd night. WHAT? no one mentioned that upon reservation or check in.
2nd day....left for day; came back tired carrying a bunch of stuff, went straight to room.....key did not work. Had to go back with hands full to see what was problem. Told maybe I put phone or something near keycard and it erased it; or supplier of cards sends them faulty cards; etc. Went back up all was fine. On top of no bar or food; one elevator was broke. When I arrived back to hotel, front desk staff was out smoking..no one at desk. Not sure I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank cobikergirl
Michael D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

I first wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our property. I was disappointed to hear about your stay and experience. We are always looking at better ways we can serve our guests and while we are a newer property we still have to keep up on maintenance such as A/C units and Elevator Maintenance and I am truly sorry we weren't able to just fix the A/C for you but I'm sure you'd agree having A/C is important. I will personally have words with our staff about appropriate use of time on the job, i.e. assisting guests vs. personal breaks. I would be disappointed if you didn't return but I completely understand. Once again thank you for taking time to write your review.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

stayed four nights. romm was mostly clean, i think the carpet could have used a cleaning though. Bed was nice. There were plenty of easily accessible outlets in the room. I had no trouble with noise, but the floors don't contain the sound of heavy walkers. I recommend staying on the fourth floor for a quieter stay. I didn't use workout room, business office or bar/restaurant. It was clean and comfortable, I'll stay again. This would have been a five star rating if not for the carpets being a little dirty. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: request 4th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business