“Had to leave home and found another one”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Round Rock, United States
“Had to leave home and found another one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Homewood Suites is aptly named. It was like coming home. We had two consecutive stays at the hotel, due to repairs at our. The staff remembered us from our first visit and found similar accomodations at the same price we had the first time. When we checked in for our second visit, the front desk staff said, "Welcome home!" The hotel is extremely well kept, considering that many guests, like us, had pets with them. We walked our dog and saw other guests with theirs. i never saw any "dog damage" anywhere during our stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Teresa A.
Let me start by thanking you for your review. It never gets old hearing how awesome our staff is and it makes me happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. For the record we have to allow your furry family members here otherwise it wouldn’t really feel like home. I must say that it doesn’t feel like I’m home until I see my dog wagging her tail and greeting me at the door each time I come home. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to see you, and your pet, again soon.

Best,
John Melstrom
jmelstrom@vistahost.net

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Lumberton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Chose this facility due to location; however, after staying there two days my reason for staying changed. The service was outstanding from the moment I walked. I felt that I had known the staff for years. Very friendly and accomodating. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines the following two days and the staff at Homewood could be a mentor. Good job Katy Goldin.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

To begin, please allow me to say thank you for your review. I cannot tell you how happy I am when I see my colleagues being praised for their outstanding service, even when stacked up against a full service property like Hyatt Lost Pines. I also must agree 110% that our hotel is great, like many other Homewood Suites across the United States. What truly sets up apart, however, is our outstanding staff and their dedication to ensuring you have an outstanding time as our guest. If there is anything I can do for you between now and when we see you again please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Most sincerely,
John Melstrom
jmelstrom@vistahost.net
Lake Jackson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Incredibly clean. Great Price. Great room- it was all like new! The staff was amazingly helpful and courteous. I dont think we have ever had such a great hotel experience. We would stay at this place over a 5 star hotel any day. It was superb! We have a large family. 2 adults, 4 kids, and another on the way. This hotel cost as much as the others but actually accommodated all of us. We didn't have to order a roll away bed or bring an air mattress. It was so clean and nice, we felt like we were as close to our home experience as we could get.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Wow Ms. Rachel M, I could not have said it better myself! I’m so glad your whole family felt “at home” as this is exactly what we are going for. I’m very pleased to hear how much you like us and I hope we can see you again soon, maybe when it’s a little warmer so that your children can make use of our outdoor pool and basketball court. Thanks again Rachel.
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have stayed at Homewood Suites on Multiple occasions in last three years , overall its a great place to stay . The location is great, friendly staff, excellent housekeeping and the best part are "Vegetarian" options in both Breakfast and Dinner ...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Manish C, Let me start by saying I appreciate you taking the time to write this awesome review. Here at the Homewood we are always striving for perfection with every stay so I really enjoy reading reviews like this. I’m glad we are your choice when you are in the Austin/Round Rock area and I hope we see you again soon.
Rochester, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I recently completed my 8th stay at this hotel within the last 12 months and have had all great experiences. I travel often for business and have stayed at many hotels. Katy and her staff's customer service ranks in my top 3. They go above and beyond for guests. From Larry the shuttle driver to the front desk, breakfast and dinner staff, it's first class all the way. Katy is always available and very engaging. Kudos to her. If you are in the Round Rock area, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Patrick J, I would like to thank you for your patronage with our hotel. Katy is absolutely thrilled about your kind words of her and the rest of our staff. As the Guest Service Manager I have to say I’m also very happy to hear that you rank us in your top 3. Just beware that by the end of the year we are gunning for the #1 position. Thanks again Patrick for the great review and we'll see you again soon.
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

A very good hotel close to Dell. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. My room had kitchen with good number of basic utensils. The breakfast was fine with number of choices. Monday to Thursday, dinner was served along with beverages. The wine served was quite good. Highly recommended if someone looking for a hotel in Round Rock.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Prabhat Kumar P, Let me start by saying thank you so much for the great review of our hotel. Our rooms are set up perfect for people that don't want to eat out everyday because we have all the comforts from home in each room. I'm glad to hear that you made good use of our complimentary dinner and wine (or as I call it "Talking Juice"). Again thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon.
San Diego, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Nice hotel with good amenities. Surrounded by open plains in driving distance of services. Breakfast in AM. No lunch or dinner available but kitchenette in room. Staff very pleasant. Small pool and small basket ball court which boys in our party made good use of.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

GMHWSRR, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Carolin B, I thank you for taking the time to let people know how we're doing! I'm glad your family had fun with our pool and basketball court. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Homewood Suites, I hope we see you again soon.