Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtdell campusgreat hotelbreakfast and dinnerseparate bedroomfull kitchenhome away from homebusiness tripliving areadefinitely stay here againcomfortable roomscomplimentary breakfastthe staff was greatfitness centereasy accessfront desk staffjacob
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The staff was very helpful and found a room and a great rate for me well past midnight. I appreciated the friendly service. Everything was clean and the place was quiet (even when we woke up late the next day!).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GMHWSRR, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Tamara G, Thank you for the awesome review and the kind words! I'm very pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations as this is our number one goal. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Austin/Round rock area!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was my 2nd business stay at the hotel and I would highly recommend them. They have a "home away from home"style and you are made to feel welcome from the moment you arrive. The rooms sizes are great for a long stay with the seperate living room and bedroom. There are plenty of restaurants/bars within a short drive from the hotel and the staff are able to recommend them - Tokyo Steakhouse is one to have on your list. They are located within a few minutes of the Dell Campus and are only 15 mins drive from the local shopping outlet if you have time for some shopping! I will be staying with them again on my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GMHWSRR, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Pauline D, We thank you for taking the time to write a review on how we are doing and I’m very pleased to know you would recommend us. We aim to give guests a “home away from home” experience so I’m happy to know you think of us that way. We are very fortunate with our location as well because there are a lot of nearby restaurants, outlet shopping, and we’re a straight shot to downtown Austin with almost unlimited things to do! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Staying at the Homewood Suites was a delight! The rooms were extremely well designed and appointed; duvets, down pillows, great kitchen, large TVs, granite countertops, quiet and clean. The complementary breakfast delicious and the kitchen staff engaging front desk staff a little less. All in all I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carolyn L, Thank you for your feedback and I love the unique title. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay and yes the suites here are very well designed and always comfortable. I apologize if the front desk staff was anything but warm and accommodating as we strive to be number one by offering a one-of-a-kind service unique to each guest. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Round Rock area and again thanks for the feedback!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay! The food quality is excellent and the service is even better! The happy hour is wonderful and the rooms are well maintained and clean. Access to the hotel is great with a lot of restaurants nearby

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Robert S. and thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for all of us here at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. I'm glad you enjoyed our facility and our wonderful staff! I hope to see you again when you are in the Round Rock area and again thank you from all of us here at the Homewood Suites.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our check-in was prompt and done by a very helpful gentleman. The room was clean, fresh, and very comfortable. The hotel itself is a beautiful building, and the staff we encountered were all extremely friendly and helpful. Our stay was only one night, but I would certainly recommend the Homewood Suites Round Rock for any length of stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Hi Amanda E, and thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay here at the Homewood Suites Round Rock! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and found both our hotel and our team to your liking as we work hard to provide a wonderful experience for anyone who walks through our doors! I truly appreciate that you will recommend us and look forward to your return the next time you are in the area!