All reviewsbasketball courtdell campusseparate bedroomgreat hotelfull kitchenbusiness triphome away from homeliving areawould stay here againfitness centerthe staff was greatwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffyogurtaustinannettekitchenette
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The hotel met our expectations in every aspect! The kitchenette and couch was a plus and next time we are in Austin, we will definitely stay there again! It's very family oriented and we would love to come again with the kids!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I really enjoy Homewood Suites and this was 2nd time staying at this location. It is just down the street from the Dell headquarters and has a lot of stores/restaurants nearby. We found ants on the 2nd floor in the bathroom unfortunately and manager gave HHonors points as compensation. Overall stay was good and I like Homewood becasue I prefer to have the kitchenette vs a standard room elsewhere. Free Breakfast and evening snack is a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aadil N
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Katy Golden is a fantastic GM for her hotel. I had an issue at another facility - she picked up the phone and made a call on my behalf and resolved my problem. LOVE HER. On top of that she runs a top notch home away from home - clean, comfortable, service oriented. I wish she ran my house!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel is fabulous. The staff is super helpful extended my checkout till two! Every aspect of this hotel was immaculate! The price was great and included hot breakfast and dinner with cocktails. Location is perfect for Austin and surrounding areas. Made it to the Capital in around 10 minutes. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

even the engineering staff was friendly. The rooms and beds were top notch - very comfortable. We used points for this stay - and were very surprised by the quality and friendliness of the staff. The room was quiet and very clean - it felt like a home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family