“Round Rock Homewood Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Schaumburg, United States
“Round Rock Homewood Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Easy location to get to from the airport. Off of the heavy traffic areas. Great breakfast and evening refreshments. Rooms were great. Elevator locations a little inconvenient but they are close to exits to parking.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Mike S
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Hello Mike S and thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad we were able to provide you accommodations in a location that worked for you. It's great to hear you were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and evening refreshments and that overall you were please with your stay. We look forward to your return to our hotel in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I have never stayed at a homewoods hotel, oh my God this one is beautiful!! Great BF and dinner. We really enjoyed it. I think its a new one and they did a great job!!! Customer Service was good, too. Will B back!!!!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank alwaysfamily
Hello alwaysfamily (what a great name by the way)! I am delighted to hear that you had such a great first experience at the Homewood Suites and that we were able to be the hotel that provided it for you. You are absolutely correct, we are one of the newest hotels in the Round Rock area, and are the 300th Homewood Suites to open Nationwide. We strive to offer great amenities and customer service so it is wonderful to hear that our hard work is paying off. We are looking forward to your return and I am confident we will provide you with another great stay!
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Loved this hotel and all the amenities. I love the idea of including both breakfast and a homemade dinner as part of the room rate during the week... what a great way to make people feel at home when they are not. I would highly recommend the brand and am looking forward to my next opportunity to choose this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Melissa S
Melissa S, I am so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with an experience and some home-cooked meals that made you feel like you were in your home-away-from-home. Especially since as a brand, that is one of our ultimate goals! I really appreciate you taking the time to share how much you enjoyed your time at the Homewood Suites Round Rock and can't wait for your return! Thanks again and have a wonderful day!
St. Augustine FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed for just one night last week and I wished I stayed here for the whole trip. I reserved a king suite and they upgraded me to a two bedroom suite. The rooms are large and the the beds are great and everything was super clean.

I found the staff friendly and I will stay here again.

The front desk recommenced La Cocina for dinner and the dinner was excellent

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank gregbooras
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you, Gregbooras, for writing such an awesome review of our Homewood Suites Round Rock as and for posting some pictures too! I am pleased that you enjoyed the upgrade to the two-bedroom suite and our high cleanliness standards. It’s also great to hear that our dinner recommendation was a good choice and that our team provided you with great service! Thanks again and we can’t wait to have you return and stay with us for your entire trip, not just one night!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is gorgeous, the rooms are amazing and the location perfect. However, the walls are paper thin and no matter how many times staff talks to people you can hear everything your neighbor says down to a whisper. Our neighbors were ridiculously loud bit even after they quieted down I could hear every conversation. It was so frustrating and it made the whole stay and the whole night awful. How sad.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank Kayleej87
Hello Kayleej87 and thank you for taking the time for writing a review with regards to your recent experience at the Homewood Suites. I am so sorry to hear that the noise from your neighbors was so disturbing as we want everyone to be comfortable and to know that you were not is disappointing not only to you but to us as well. I will be reaching out to you to find out additional information from you in order to make this right. Thank you so much for your feedback.
Temple, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Incompetent front desk staff upon arrival; did not verify my reservation, checked me in under another person's reservation, never asked to see ID for the reservation or for the credit card. Then, they called my room TWICE after 11:30 p.m. (waking my children) to try and correct a problem that they created. The actual room was very nice and the complimentary breakfast was adequate. Had several problems using entry key to access the building. Overall, I would advise against staying at this property. This was my first time at Homewood Suites (ever) and it was not a satisfactory experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

1 Thank Michael P
Hello Michael P and thank you again for your feedback. I know we spoke a few times on the phone (I believe after you had written this), and hope that your opinion of the hotel has softened since this review was posted. Please feel free to continue to reach out to me directly for any further questions, comments, or concerns you have. We always strive to provide the best service and experience to our guests and based on the conversations we have already had, I truly hope you will give us and the Homewood Suites brand another opportunity to provide a better experience for you and your family.
Midland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Clean, quiet, well kept...just an overall great hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with a family or staying alone on a business trip. If you have previous experience with Homewood Suites and weren't satisfied, try this hotel and I guarantee you will be. One of the nicest hotels in this area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Cheryl M, what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for writing this and for sharing your experience at our hotel with other Trip Advisor reviewers and readers. As the 300th Homewood Suites Hotel to open, we are proud to have such a wonderful hotel and it shows in building as well as in the faces and actions of each team member we have. Knowing that this is reflected to our guests is not only satisfying but inspiring as well. Please come back and see us the next time you are in the area!