“Best hotel in Round Rock”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I travel a lot for business to Round Rock so I have pretty much stayed in every hotel there. While most hotels in Round Rock are nice, this one is on a completely different level. The appearance and cleanliness are amazing, free beer and wine with food happy hour, and unbelievable room gives this location a 5 star from me. If I could give it more I would.

The rooms feels clean and fresh but also like you are at home. The kitchen is well appointed for those nights when you just want to eat in. The beds are comfortable and set apart from the rest of the room so feels like a sleeping quarter. Another thing I love was the fact that there were not streetlights pouring into your room so you could sleep without feeling like its the middle of the day. All in all, amazing hotel with amazing rooms and staff. Stay here and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank luke f
gmausro, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Dear luke f,
Thank You for the review on your recent stay. I always love to hear feebak such as this, and really, you just can't beat the free reception with wine and beer!
I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Round Rock.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I stayed in a junior suite with my parents. I slept on the pull-out couch, which was really comfortable. The layout was nice and the room was super clean. They had very good breakfast options as well. I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
gmausro, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2012

Dear Lindsay R,
Thank You for the review of your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. The breakfast is one of my favorite things about the complimentary amenities at the Hotel!

Reviewed January 10, 2012

could not ask for a better place and any time i make reservation in round rock for my family this is my idea location the staff is excellent and the food is great

Room Tip: i have stayed on the north side of the bldg. and i have always had a restful sleep and quiet
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear jimmy b,
Thank You for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. I am always glad to see feedback such as this, and look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

The property is new and very nicely decorated. Located just off I-35 next to the Dell Campus, it is convenient to lots of activities. Although near the interstate, it is far enough away to be very quiet. Breakfast was excellent and the server was helpful and friendly. Only problem was the front desk which couldn’t confirm at check-in that my stay was prepaid. On another night I asked where to get ice and was rudely told to turn on the ice machine in the refrigerator. Of course, I wanted ice then. At checkout, the clerk was nowhere to be found.

Room Tip: I think they are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
gmausro, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Dear BSinPNS,
Let me extend a personal apology for the level of service you received at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. This is definately not what we strive for, and I am sorry that you had this experience our hotel this way. If you have a chance, I would love to get more information on who it was that you dealt with while you were here so issues like these can be addressed and do not occur again.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Our stay at the Homewood in Round Rock was very comfortably, quiet and relaxing. The rooms were very clean and well equiped. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I needed a upgrade on my room and the P.A.T. was glad to upgrade me at no charge. The hotel was in constant communication with me until my arrival. We will not stay in any other hotel chain where Homewood/Hilton's are available.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear Tammie C,
Thank You for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. This is the kind of feedback that I LOVE to get about my property and the stay! We look forward to your next visit to the Homewood Suites Round Rock.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Randomy chose this hotel on a road trip. Made reservation from Internet on the road. When I arrived my check-in took less than 2 minutes. The front desk clerk was informative, friendly, at prompt. The room was like a small home and extremely clean. The bed was so comfortable and I slept so good, (I normally do not in hotels). I WILL be staying there again and would recommend this hotel to any and everybody!!

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Stacij2011,
Thank You for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. I appreciate your comments and would love to have you back to stay with us in the near future!

Reviewed December 6, 2011

My family stayed at the Homewood suites for two and a half months, while we waited for our home to be available. These guys rock! From the manager to all the service staff we were treated as if we were family. They were courteous, kind, and were willing to problem solve any issue that might come up. The rooms are spacious and have a mini kitchen with a good size refrigerator. They have two televisions in the room, one in the living room area and one in the bedroom. You can close the doors so you it seems like you have two separate rooms. The doors were solid, and the sound was minimal. This is very important as we had a teen and a dog. They have breakfast every morning, and dinner Monday through Thursday. This is complimentary with your stay. There are lots of amenities that are luxurious (I miss the comfy bed) but most importantly were the people. They rock!! We will not stay anywhere else. It is easily the best place in town.

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear J T,
This is what I like to see! This is what we strive for with every Guest, we like to think of all of our Guests as family and I love to see that we have done so on this occasion. We look forward to seeing you again soon!