$99
HolidayInn.com
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$92
Staybridge.com
$83
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$90
$109
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$69
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$94
SpringHill Suites
$80
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

All reviewsbasketball courtdell campusseparate bedroomgreat hotelfull kitchenbusiness triphome away from homeliving areawould stay here againfitness centerthe staff was greatwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffyogurtaustinannettekitchenette
Reviewed November 18, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at this Homewood Suites while visiting family in the Cedar Park area. We stayed in both a studio and one bedroom suite. Both rooms were very nice and clean. The hotel almost seems brand new. This Homewood Suites is set back from the freeway so you do not hear any road noise. The furniture and beds are very comfortable. The hotel is surrounded by many restaurants and stores. The staff was very helpful. Dan who worked the front desk was the best worker we have encountered at a Hilton property. The breakfast was the typical Homewood Suites breakfast. The light dinners at night were very good. When visiting this area again, I will definitely stay at this facility.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
gmausro, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton in Austin/Round Rock. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel and the service you received! I will make sure and pass the response on to Dan at the front desk. We will look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Round Rock.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

I've had the pleasure of staying at the Homewood in Round Rock many times since opening & each stay has been great. The rooms are clean, quiet, & well laid out. The staff is always helpful & friendly. The complementary breakfast & dinner are better than most hotel restaurants. The location convenient & well suited to the business traveller. I highly recomment this property.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton in Austin/Round Rock. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay here and look forward to having you with us again!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Pros:
The property was immaculate and the rooms very clean
The hot breakfast was delicious
Staff was professional and responsive to questions

Cons:
Had trouble getting key card to work. Problem was fixed quickly, but my room was near neither the elevator or stairs, so it was a little annoying pulling my luggage with me back and forth between the front desk and my room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
gmausro, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton in Austin/Round Rock. Although it was dissapointing that we had an issue with the key, which delayed you getting into your suite, we are happy that you enjoyed the remainder of stay here and we would love to have you with us again in the future!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My stay at Homewood suites Round Rock TX was wonderful. The location was outside of Austin but that was close to where I needed to work. The hotel is beautiful. Its brand new and the decor is very nice. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would definately stay again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton in Austin/Round Rock. We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel and we would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed November 2, 2011

I have stayed here a few times over the past few months. Each stay was for 5 days or more in duration. I found the staff very professional, responsive and attentive to my individual needs. The hotel itself is very clean, well maintained and has service amenities you would expect to receive at a much higher price. It conveniently located within walking distance of restaurants and even a pharmacy. Over all this hotel is my home away from home where I know I have nothing to worry about.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
gmausro, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011