“Huge donut experience...check!”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Round Rock
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

It's a very large donut for $5.99 available in glazed or chocolate. There are other various goodies but really, it's all about the huge donut. We did the drive thru which moved quickly and it wasn't crazy busy when we arrived around 3:30 on a Sunday. Definitely a destination type place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was staying somewhat nearby and, based on the TA ratings, made the trek to this establishment. My cream-filled bismarck was good, but had some residual raspberry filling also. The baked cinnamon roll was pretty good but a little dry on the edges. It's been a while since I've had donuts from a genuine donut place, and I was not disappointed.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I went in the middle of the week around 9am so it was not busy inside at all. Gave me time to take in the very friendly southern hospitality from the nice ladies at the counter. My friends whom took me there said that usually it is about a 25 min wait for donuts. They said the donuts I got this day are not as good as when they are fresh. I got 1 plain glazed, 1 choc glazed, 1 fried cinnamon roll and 1 fritter. My favorate was the plain glazed. I wish I would have stuck with just that. The choc glazed was good but the fried cinn roll was not at all. The fritter I had the next day was hard so I didn't care for that either, they are very thin fritters so dry out quick. But that plain glazed donut was so good it takes over for all the rest! I will go on a weekend next time to get the freshest just made donuts. FYI-Their yellowish tint to their donuts intrigued me so I looked into it and found out they use yellow food dye to acheive what used to be a natural tint from using farm fresh eggs.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Always stop at Round Rock donuts before the drive back to Dallas. These are the best donuts I have ever tasted.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Donuts were off the hook good! So fresh and tasty.......there's a reason there's usually a line. Round Rock wouldn't the same without them. LOVE LOVE LOVE!