“BEST donut EVER!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Latham, NY
“BEST donut EVER!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Fresh real ingredients are used here, the donut was delicious and would be hard pressed to be beat! I wish every pastry place was required to cook like Round Rock. We order the Texas donut 1/2 glaze 1/2 chocolate for a wonderfully delicious price of only $5.99 ( so much cheaper then in NY for a few regular donuts!) which is massive and we were unable to even get through a 1/4 of the donut. Every bite was better then the last. If you are near Round Rock this is a must stop!!

• Visited October 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Tasty and very good”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Was in the neighbourhood and was told about this store. So had to try them. They were good. Fresh, very spongy and still hot when I got them. So I had to get a box to share. Had the regular and chocolate ones. Both were very good.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Consistently Tasty and a Good Value”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been coming here since 1994 (back when it was in a cramped, hot, ugly little building!), and have always thought the same thing: these are not the best doughnuts in the world, but they are consistent, delicious when hot, and a fine value. I would also recommend trying the kolaches (not as good as Czech Stop or Hruska's, but tasty and much closer) and cupcakes (not Hey Cupcake!, but who is?). Go during off-peak hours, and it is well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
North lincolnshire
“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am not much of a donut fan myself but my son had seen them on man v food so whilst driving down to Austin we called in. I must say these donuts tasted really good but it was my son that loved them. He announced they were the best donuts ever, that is some accolade.

• Visited September 2013
Spring, Texas
“Donut experience”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Having seen the shop on the show Man v Food, I wanted experience this shop, So during a trip to see my cousin in Austin, I called in - and I was not disappointed.
There was all kinds of donuts and all kinds of sizes and all of a good quality. I would recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Though I would suggest you call by outside of Rush hour

• Visited November 2012