“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
North lincolnshire
“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am not much of a donut fan myself but my son had seen them on man v food so whilst driving down to Austin we called in. I must say these donuts tasted really good but it was my son that loved them. He announced they were the best donuts ever, that is some accolade.

Spring, Texas
“Donut experience”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Having seen the shop on the show Man v Food, I wanted experience this shop, So during a trip to see my cousin in Austin, I called in - and I was not disappointed.
There was all kinds of donuts and all kinds of sizes and all of a good quality. I would recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Though I would suggest you call by outside of Rush hour

• Visited November 2012
Prince George, Virginia
“Best Donuts EVER”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have had other donuts labeled or touted as "best ever." None compare to Round Rock donuts - particularly not chain ones (looking at you Dunkin Donuts - meh).

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Don't order the Giant Chocolate Glazed Donut Unless you have enough friends to eat it!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our daughter, a newer Texas transplant, kept mentioning the giant Donuts at Round Rock Donuts. We finally decided to take the plunge and made a trip to their store. There were only a few customers in line (lucky time of day). And the staff were really friendly. Oggled the donuts in the display, gulped and ordered the huge chocolate glazed one, basically the size and height that was the measurements of a ream of 500 copy paper, maybe a little bigger.
Fortunately there were four of us. Seriously, this donut can feed 6 to 8 adults. We were forced to finish it off in two separate seatings, I mean feedings.
And man was it good! One of the best ones I've had anywhere. I don't know what they put in the dough, but it was really something.
If theres only one or two of you at the end of your order, skip the huge donut and just buy the 'regular' ones. The big one is too good to waste any leftovers!

1 Thank icecoldnorth
St. Petersburg, Florida
“COLLOSSAL GIANT glazed One Delicious, YES!!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

After seeing Round Rock Donuts on the Travelchannels Man vs. Food I figured I was going to be in the area anyway, I might want to give them a try. Ordered 6 for the hotel room and one of the COLLOSSAL GIANT glazed one to go home with me on the plane. For those traveling by plane, a giant donut is allowed in your luggage or carry on for domestic flights.
My visit was probably around noon. There wasn’t much of a line, maybe one or 2 people ahead of me which was nice. Instead of taking the donuts out of the case like they do at other donut places the lady took my order back to the kitchen and items were boxed up nicely and were waiting for me at the cashier. The donuts in my box were not old ones from the case but fresh and still warm from the oven. They could not have been fresher. Delicious, YES!!! I might have like to see more sprinkle and fruit options but I guess most people come for the glaze. Overall I HIGHLY recommend Round Rock Donuts. It’s a wonderful decadent treat~HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!~

1 Thank maldoror23