“Must eat in Round Rock”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
“Must eat in Round Rock”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Hot, fresh, fluffy doughnuts. What couldbe better? There was a line when we got there which we were happy about (good things waiting) , but it moved rather quickly. We got a chocolate glazed, some doughnut holes, and a cinnamon twist. I would definitely recommend one of the classics because they are made on the spot. The glaze wasn't the white/clear sugar I'm used, but had an orangish tint to it. I couldn't discern a distinct flavor but it was good none the less. Ate them outside and glad we made the stop.

• Visited July 2013

Irving, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I know it is world famous and all... and they aren't lying! These donuts are fantastic. After I took one bite, I told my husband " I feel like every other donut I've ever had was a lie." haha! The line went by quickly and the donuts were so warm and delicious. The only downfall was we got 6 kolaches and they were so dry we ended up just throwing them away. But, they are famous for the donuts not kolaches.

Visited June 2013
“They are THAT good!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I had heard about Round Rock Donuts from friends and TV. I stopped by and picked up a dozen a few days ago. They were fantastic! The line moved quickly, and the servers were very friendly. But those donuts with the orange-tinted glaze were so good - soft, fresh, and glazed just right. At $5.99 for a dozen, this is one of the best values you can find in the Austin area. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
“The. Best. Donuts. Ever.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Round Rock Donuts are unique. You can't compare them to any major brands because they are not cookie cutter donuts. These orange tinted donuts stand alone as the best donuts anywhere on the planet. It's worth the drive to give this a try if you are anywhere in the Austin area.

• Visited May 2013
Amarillo
“Round Rock Donuts lived up to its Excellent reputation.”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We took home a dozen Round Rock Donuts, a dozen Kolaches and donut wholes. None of us are talking, everyone has their mouth full and enjoying this delightful treat. We look forward to this treat on out trips to Austin Texas.

Visited June 2013