“BEST DONUTS EVER.”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Georgetown, Texas
“BEST DONUTS EVER.”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

THE BEST donuts in the world. The donuts MELT in your mouth. So delicious and don't leave you feeling bloated! The glaze is decadent. The donuts are such a fun color too! Such a gem in Round Rock. A MUST to visit, even coming from a resident!

• Visited May 2013

Hutto, Texas
“The Best”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

They are on the travel channel a lot for a reason. They truly do make some of the best donuts around.

Visited April 2013
Kasson, Minnesota
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Our last stop in Texas before heading home. Busy place but it went fast and you can go in or drive thru. Just the right amount to chose from. Variety of beverages. We also got cookies for the drive home to mn.

• Visited June 2013
Texas
“Nice Treat”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was a little skeptical about this place due to all the hype. However I was pleasantly impressed. I really liked the orange glaze in the glazed donuts. I'm really not a huge fan of orange flavored treats, but the orange was subtle enough to give it a unique taste and not overpowering. We also tried the large donut. I was afraid it might be too dry, but it was perfect. I am not sure if it was the best donut I have ever had, but it was really good! The location was a little difficult to find. It is in the middle of a residential area.

• Visited October 2012
Austin, Texas
“What a Decadent Treat”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I suck in my stomach and walk in the front door to many behind the counter all with a friendly greeting welcoming me. They proud knowing they are serving hands down the best donuts that have ever graced my lips and mouth.
Dunkin Donuts learn some lessons what an incredible donut is all about.

PS They are twice the size of a normal donut but taste 10 times better.

• Visited June 2013