“Excellent Service”

Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed December 23, 2010

I couldn'r believe how nice and friendly the staff was! They even came to the door after hours to let us in when they saw us on the cameras. They were flexible with the rules so we could swim and hot tub after hours. Really excellent service!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed November 23, 2010

Hotel has close proximity to everything you need for a business traveler. Shopping, easy interstate access and my room was just fine. I've stayed there 2x in the past two weeks, and although I work long hours and was away from the site, I had a good nights rest
( great pillows/bed) and the front desk was professional. They did have a large leak in the dining area. but it looked like renovations and clean up were well under way when I returned for the evening.

Good location, staff, and great access.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2010

This is a very new hotel, which means that it is very nice on the inside. I enjoyed that. The room I had was small, but very nice (room 404, 10/31-11/5/10). The most prominent feature was the interesting shower. It is a recessed shower that has no door. The walls of the shower are granite and the floor is small tile-there is no bathtub. I actually enjoyed the shower. The rest of the room was pretty standard issue, with a micro-fridge and microwave oven. The internet was really slow, like most hotels, but fairly functional. The biggest problem that I had with this room was the paper thin walls. There is no cinder block between room walls, so all noises from the adjoining rooms can clearly be heard. Things like toilets flushing (I could even tell that the rooms near me had their toilets and closets in the same layout as my room!), doors closing, tv's, and conversations, could be easily discerned. I could even make out some of the words being spoke, or shows being watched. To make matters worse, for a few days I had a guest in one of the rooms next to me that turned their TV up to what sounded like full volume from about 3pm till 11pm, then again from 5am till about 7am. I had another neighbor that snored loudly every night, and his bed was adjacent to my bed, the wall being our only separation. The location is off of the access road to the highway, so it is a one way street, so it isn't the easiest place to get in and out of. The pool is indoors, ad as a negative for me, they allow pets; had a dog barking in the room next to me one night. So overall, if you have to stay here, it will be ok, but if you have another choice, I would stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Pharmarep1979
Reviewed November 7, 2010

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn in Round Rock a few times since it opened. The staff has always been very nice, the beds are very comfortable, and the place is always clean. The room has a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker making it very convenient to store leftovers. The bathroom is roomy although I would recommend towel racks. By far the best Sleep Inn I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2010

New, clean, well furnished, comfortable beds and quiet (room faced West not toward I-35) we used the nice indoor pool/hot tub and found the breakfast to be better than most chain breakfast included places. Entry and exit from I-35 going South is easy, we checked in with 30 friends and everything went perfectly. Highly recommended and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I was on a business trip from Atlanta via driving. Casey (night Manager) went out of his way to show me a better route to my work destination and how to get home a better and safer route than I had taken. The room was great the breakfasts in the morning were fresh and hot and very neat in presentation and overall appeal. The parking was ver accessable and well lit for safety and protection as I had very expensive tools in my vehicle and never had a worry. Overall a fantastic stay and I highly recommend this hotel to everyone and anyone. Thank you to everyone at this Sleep Inn, you have a great place to visit. Thanks from Shawn Koch

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2010

The 77th FA Regt Assn held our annual business meeting and reunion at this hotel. We could not have picked a better place! From planning to checkout , Shannon Wine and the staff could not have been more accomodating. When we had a problem connecting to the video display in the meeting room, Shannon responded immediately and provided the connectors and the expertise to resolve our delima. All our attendees were pleased with their rooms and commented on the comfort of the beds. I would be remiss if I did not mention the "FREE" breaksfast bar. Just about anything you would want for breakfast was available. The food was good too! Check-in and check-out was handled very quickly.

Our organization was so impressed we sent Shannon Wine a framed "Certificate of Appreciation" to express how we felt about our stay. We highly recommed this Sleep Inn for anyone that is looking for a great place to have a business meeting or just an overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business