New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock

Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
Houston, TX
“Good Service and Very Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We just got back from a soccer tournement for my son in Austin. We stayed here for 3 nights. It was excellent.

Breakfast in the morning was Great.

You were greeted with a great big smile and greeting from Javier, who took great pride in his work, as he kept the breakfast buffet well stocked and immaculate. It was wonderful to go down for breakfast everyday and find a nice clean table, even with 101+ pre-teen boys running off to there next game. It was also delicious. My kids LOVED Javier's afternoon cookies and tea. It was really nice especially after a soccer game.

Honestly, Javier made the difference between a 3 and 5. Otherwise it would have been like all the rest. The rest of the staff was helpful and friendly. It was very clean and had a nice contemporary modern flavor to the hotel. The kids would have liked a Bigger Pool but they are Kids no pool is big enough. Still, Javier is what made the difference between average and excellent.

The hotel is in walking distance of several restaurants. Our favorite was the Homefield Grill. The hotel had a coupon for 10% off. It was less then 5 mins to walk there and their kids meals come one a frizz-bee.

Room Tip: We stayed on the side that faced I-35. The noise wasnt bad but I think next time I'd try the ot...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank KymmieL
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with Javier. He is a great asset to our hotel! Thank you for staying with us, we truly appreciate your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while in town for a graduation ceremony. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Quick checkin with no issues. Our room was immaculate. Cable TV and internet worked great. It appears hotel is either new or recently remodeled. Location is close to freeway and restaurants. Got better deal making reservation online. Great value. Good night sleep for the price. Free parking and breakfast. I passed on the breakfast so I can't really comment on it. I rate hotel as excellent in the price range of $100 to $125 per night.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KidInfiniti
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a month due a home remodel on the month of November 2012.
It was perfect for a long stay, the hotel is fairly new so bed was comfortable and the room was in great shape, we had third floor , despite being next to I35 , we did not had any noise issues.
Every morning they have breakfast buffet , scrambled eggs, bacon or sussage , waffles, cereals and whole fruit.
the indoor pool made it even more pleasant as we have a kid and despite being winter we got to swim in a heated pool, it was not really warm but it was better than expected.
Ladies at the front desk were very nice and overall we had no issues at all.

Room Tip: if you can pick the top floor that is always better .
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kregia74
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have to start out by saying I definitely did not know what to expect from a "Sleep Inn." Over the years, I think I've become a little bit snobby about where I stay, and I tend to automatically look for the Westins, Hiltons, Ws, etc. My client suggested that I stay here when I visited, so I booked two nights here, but admittedly, groaned a little bit on the inside because I didn't recognize the name. This place surpassed all expectations! It was very nice and clean and spacious. The hotel in general has a really nice, new modern design. The room is the same, and I had plenty of room, with new furnishings, and a spacious bathroom (with the totally awesome shower!) The staff were very friendly, too. I lost my receipt and called a few days later and they emailed it to me within minutes. I would absolutely stay here again without hesitation. Great accommodations and very reasonable rates.

Room Tip: The hotel DOES abut the highway, so keep that in mind. That being said, I don't recall thinking...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Smaim
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Sleep Inn in Round Rock, Texas has all the amenities of a more expensive hotel. The breakfast buffet is terrific! The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. We were on the 2nd floor and didn't experience any problems with noise. When we return to Round Rock in the next few months, we will definitely stay at this hotel. The Personnel were courteous!

Room Tip: Good location right off I-35 in Round Rock!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank br00klyn13
Carrollton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This place was perfect. Clean , beds were comfortable, fresh coffee, nice fitness center. Service was excellent! They had indoor pool & hot tub, but didn't use those this trip. Only complaint I probably had is the pillows were a little squishy and the highway (east) side has a little road noise. Other than that, great place. Close to couple restaurants, easy access to frwy/tollway. Highly recommend.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hutto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Dear Mechelle,

The hotel was very clean and nice. My Family enjoyed the hotel so much they were impressed with how nice the rooms were. I truly appreciate you taking care of my families room request during their stay.

I also booked the conference room for out Meet and Greet night. The staff members at the front desk, Jeremy and Paige I can't thank you enough for how great and accommodating your were.

All the while having a smile and eager to help with whatever was needed to get about 60 people fed.

Again, our next reunion of choice for Texas we know where we will be staying

Phelicia

BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
#3 of 25 in Round Rock
4.5 of 5 stars 358 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!