“Absolutely the BEST!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I started planning our fourth if July mini vacation back in January. While doing all my research, I found that most places accepted pets and/or had full size beds vs queen size...or was out if my budget. It took me about 2 weeks of research before I decided on this place. I wanted queen beds, no smoking and no pets. This is one reason i was sold on this hotel, along with the price. I was hoping the pics did this place justice as well. I always read trip advisor reviews as well as the actual hotel reviews and Expedia. I booked this place in February. When we arrived on the 4th, I was blown away! You could smell the clean when you walked in. I was greeted by a girl behind the desk (can't remember her name) and she was super friendly and helpful. She also gave us a little gift bag with snacks. That was really cool too. Don't know if it was just because it was a holiday or not, but the gesture was awesome. EVERYTHING was clean. The room, the eating area, lobby, downstairs bathroom...everything! The rooms were quiet. If we needed anything all we had to do was ask. On the second night, there was a team of young baseball players that came in. There was a group that was staying in the room above us and it sounded like they were jumping up and down on the floor, (our ceiling). It was about 10:30 ish so I went downstairs and talked to the person on duty and he offered to call the room and ask them to settle down. The noise stopped almost immediately. Breakfast was good and always replenished. Everyone we came in contact with was awesome. The only "negative" I have is that I booked three nights and had I booked two separate stays, I would have received 50.00. Since I booked in February, I wasn't aware of the promotion. When I did see it on tv I went online to see if there were any rooms available and there were none. I would definitely have made two different reservations. Maybe another time. I would absolutely, 100% recommend this hotel. It's not far from Austin, shopping, attractions. Once you understand the interstate system, it's easier to get around as well. It took us about a day to figure it out. Stay here, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MelissaS2
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Melissa-

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property! We all work as a team to make sure our hotel is clean and inviting from the moment you step out of your car. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff, especially our Executive Housekeeper. I am glad that our night staff was able to solve your issue with the noise. We are so happy you enjoyed your mini-vacation over the July 4th holiday and are glad we could be a part of it! Again, thank you so much for your kind comments! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was the second time we stayed here in the past few months. We came down for a semi-pro football game. The hotel lobby is well kept and inviting. The front desk staff is cheerful and poliet- they are always smiling and asking if there is anything they can help with. Room are nice, well decorated and beds are comfty. Pool is a little small but worked for our kids. It is a little steamy in there. Breakfast is hot, eggs, a meat and TEXAS shapped waffles, there is hard boiled eggs, assortment of breads and cereals. Overall- great hotel and nice employees. Easy access on and off highway.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Noreen S
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were attending a wedding 40 minutes away in Taylor, TX and the majority of the guests were staying at the Hampton Inn at Round Rock. Well, my boyfriend THOUGHT he made reservations at Hampton Inn, only to find that he did not, so we were in a pinch to find a hotel where we could check in early and get ready for that evening's wedding. The bf found Sleep Inn and naturally I had my doubts given the last minute situation. Well, Sleep Inn impressed me.

It's right off of I-35 and the staff couldn't have been nicer. The room was basic and it had all that we needed - clean, big bathroom and a bed. It's a simple set up but we weren't planning to spend much time there. For me, given that it was a well kept property with free parking, convenient location and excellent staff is why I give Sleep Inn 4 stars.

Only thing is that shower is a basic standing shower, no door or curtain. It's not a shower where you want to spend too much time. But as I mentioned, it did the trick for a quick stay.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am so glad you found our staff to be welcoming and friendly! We strive to make guest feel welcome! We have the Sleep Inn signature shower in our king rooms, which is a granite walk-in shower. Many of our guests love the open design. Next time, request a room with a standard tub and shower and we will be happy to accommodate! We hope you will think of us next time you are in the Austin/Round Rock area!

David

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Last visited this great hotel in 2011. It is as good as we remembered or if you like it has maintained its quality. The public places and rooms were spotlessly clean. The rooms were clean comfortable and well appointed. The Wifi worked well. The breakfast bar was well stocked and the hot items were hot. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet despite being on a busy junction.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jonboy99

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We strive everyday to make sure our hotel is in top-notch shape for our guests. We walk rooms, hallways and the exterior of our property everyday to ensure it looks clean and welcoming to our guests! We just had our 3 year anniversary and we are so happy that you came back to stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

When we checked into the hotel, the staff was very friendly. Reservation/Room was ready upon arrival. Hotel was very modern and a pleasant surprise. Room had very comfortable (high) beds. Bathroom was large and pleasantly modern. Excellent Wi-Fi. Breakfast area was very nice and had your usual choice hotel selections (Didn't care for the Texas shaped waffles). Staff was pleasant on both days all shifts. They greeted you upon arriving and departing each day. If back in Austin area will definitely return to this hotel. Interstate traffic noise wasn't a problem. Slept well didn't hear any traffic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! I always read all the reviews to our staff during meetings. We truly appreciate your feedback. Glad you enjoyed the stay and slept well while you were with us. Thanks again for staying with us! We truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Choosing the Sleep Inn strictly due to cost as all other hotels were over $149 and HIGHER, I walked up thinking this would be another 1-2 star experience....but no! This was as nice a hotel as you could expect! I've stayed in much higher priced hotels that have not been half as nice.

Free WiFi, beautiful rooms, CLEAN, free breakfast.......this is definitely a hotel you should be VERY comfortable making an unseen reservation at, you will be astounded at your luck!

Room Tip: The front looks out at the highway, the back into an empty field or someone's backyard! Draw the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank F J
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while in town to see a concert at Cedar Park Center. The price was cheaper than most of the other hotels we looked into but had higher reviews than all the others too! When we checked in, they gave us a small goodie bag with some snacks (which has NEVER happened, and we travel A LOT). The free deluxe continental breakfast was nice also! The rooms were clean and spacious, and the staff was friendly also. The only complaint I have is that it is located on a very busy highway so it can be a little noisy but I think if you get a room on the back side of the hotel, that might help a lot. The location is very convenient though, especially if you are going to Cedar Park. If we're ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here!

Room Tip: I think rooms on the back side will have less road noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
RRSIGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Heather-

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our Hotel! Im glad you enjoyed the bag of snacks and water at check-in! I hope you enjoyed Round Rock and Cedar Park Center. You are right about requesting a room on the quiet side of the highway. We would be glad to do that next time you stay with us! Again thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
David