“Excellent service”

Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock
Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I agree with all the good reviews and that is why we stayed here. They have been busy with lots of baseball tournament kids and the pool reflected it. It is my afternoon to enjoy it while my husband golfs and it needed a little attention. I went to the front desk and am now watching a young man get it all pretty again. This was excellent service and deserves praise. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a newer Sleep Inn and we have stayed there 2 different times now. We enjoyed the inside pool and hot tub. Their rooms are clean and smell good. The front desk people were very friendly too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the Round Rock Area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank samessimer
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Thank you for your kind review! The best comments are when you can recommend us to your friends and family! I will pass along your comments to our front desk staff as well!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Stayed here on a trip to Austin for a weekend class. The price was great!! The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean, cool, and comfortable. I felt extreamly safe since I was alone and it was easy to find being right off the hwy. The breakfast was yummy too and I loved that there was little store to buy snacks. I will most definately stay there again when traveling to Austin.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Amanda- Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel, breakfast, rooms and location! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area! Thanks again!
-David

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a very clean hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful. The breakfast was warm with plenty of variety. I would highly recommend staying here. There is an indoor pool and a work out room. I even received a variety of snacks at check in time, perfect for hungry little travelers.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Really enjoyed the stay here, staff was awesome and the value was perfect. There are always a few things that you wish you could change...I noticed a big stain on the carpet going up to the stairs. Discovered the hard way that exiting the hotel was tough--on one side you're exiting into a high speed access road for a major interstate, the other side has an unpredictable drop off that almost damaged the car.

But overall, the location was nice in regards to things to do in the area, staff members were very helpful and my favorite part was the walk in shower. That was great. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your comments about our staff! I will be sure to pass those comments on to everyone! We have already taken care of the stain in the stairway. Thanks for pointing it out! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The facility was incredibly clean and well-maintained from top to bottom and the staff from front-desk to cleaning crew were all very polite and helpful. There was nice variety of breakfast items and a small shop to purchase snacks at reasonable prices throughout the day. I am a teacher and I was travelling with a group of teenagers on a competition trip. While, my students are pretty well-behaved, they are still teenagers and can be noisy, but the walls and doors of the rooms were solid enough that the kids could be kids and everyone else could get a good night's sleep, as well. I purposely put myself between my two loudest groups and never had a problem.

The location is also convenient--on I-H 35 for easy access to downtown Austin in one direction and the outlet malls in the other. Since it sits back on the access road, though, you don't get a lot of highway traffic noise.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We chose this hotel to be near friends and actually only booked it because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were delighted to find that all the good things said about this hotel were true. This hotel proudly flys a banner stating it is a Platinum Award Winner 2012, There is no doubt about the status. The entire hotel is extremely clean, well appointed and has a staff that is extremely professional and accomodating. It is obvious that everyone employed at this hotel has pride in the property and offer exceptional customer service. We loved being able to walk across the street to the Homefield Grill and the hotel offered a food coupon and a free game card there. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank peanutsNewYork
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property! We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and the restaurants in the area!