See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Room was very clean, and modern. Loved the fact they have Netflix and Hulu on the TVs. Made my stay that much better :)
The lobby has games which was entertaining for myself. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially, Jamie! She mentioned she was new, but she was a pleasure to meet and very accommodating due to my last minute flight change. Only thing I would suggest, is putting a microwave in the breakfast area for your guest.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
AloftAustinRoundRock, General Manager at Aloft Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and truly appreciate the shout-out to our awesome team member, Jamie! Thank you for recognizing her! Your feedback is incredibly valuable and we are so grateful that you shared your experience with fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

This may be my new favorite. I like it that there is a place to get a cold adult beverage. Super clean, new, friendly service, what else do you need. I will definitely be back. I love the Seattle my area in the room.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Wow! We are so honored to be considered as your personal favorite! Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We look forward to serving you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

Hotel was very nice. Excellent bar and lounge area wit a free pool table to play on. Plenty of games in the lounge for people with kids and families. Staff was very friendly and helpful when asked questions.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aloft_RR_GM, General Manager at Aloft Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Dear pmcclure2018, thank you for staying with us here at the brand new Aloft Austin Round Rock. We are excited to hear you really enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that you were able to experience our pool table and games in the lobby and W XYZ Lounge. We will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of our team and be sure to recognize them for their efforts. We look forward to seeing you back again soon pmcclure2018 next time you are in the Austin Round Rock area.

Adam Lopez

Reviewed July 18, 2019

They didn't yet have all the Marriott Bonvoy rules down - like what a Titanium gets. And the key didn't work...but the hotel is fine. The front desk person was nice - but sort of disinterested. Aloft take a little getting used to...but overall a nice place. I'd stay again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Aloft_RR_GM, General Manager at Aloft Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear TravelManSouth thank you very much for choosing our new hotel for your recent trip to Austin/Round Rock. We here at the Aloft Austin-Round Rock appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Thank you for being a valued Marriott Bonvoy Titanium member. We hope to see you back again soon here at the Aloft Austin Round Rock.

Adam Lopez