“Not all it is bragged up to be.”

Mighty Fine Burgers
Ranked #9 of 367 Restaurants in Round Rock
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I were excited to try this place. Everyone had told us it was the next closest thing to In N Out burger, which we are HUGE fans of. However it just tasted like a usual hamburger and usual fries. Nothing special and definitely not the way most people made it sound.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is the best "no frills" burger I have ever had. Knowing where your food comes from is great and Mighty Fine makes sure of that. Try the strawberry lemonade! It's the best.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I met my husband for lunch to try this place...food is great, you serve yourself. The picnic tables are hard for older people to get into but great for people who have pants on and want a good quick lunch.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Not one of my favorites, I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Not impressed with the fries or the flavor.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is consistently the best burger around. Great meat and fine fixings. The fries actually taste like potatoes. The staff is friendly and efficient. We'll try places closer and feel cheated.