“Not bad at all”

Mighty Fine Burgers
Ranked #7 of 382 Restaurants in Round Rock
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Mighty Fine: A decent chain burger joint. The Staff does a good job in the loud chaos that is 'lunch' at Mighty Fine. The only problem I have is they are just too expensive. Burger, fries, a drink = $12 -$13 a head. That's just too steep for what you get. I'm sure they're makin' money out the wazoo and I say good for them...that means jobs in this economy...BUT if you want a really good double meat cheeseburger with boucou fries and a drink for $5.69, go to The Little Red Wagon on Hwy 79 in Round Rock. Sorry Mighty Fine...you guys should at least offer a lunch special.

1  Thank 1954bratt

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We love, love, love this place. The burgers are the best in the world. We like that we can save our plastic cups and bring in for the refil charge. Love the fries also. Wish they would serve onion rings.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've heard the hamburgers were good so my son and I visited there about a year or so ago.....it wasn't all what it was cracked up to be - over priced - won't go there anymore. Sonic has better hamburgers and it's cheaper!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Your typicla burger place Limited to burgers and fries

Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

I brought my group of 30 here as we were driving through Austin on a mission trip. I called ahead and they told me they'd be ready for us. They were.

Each of us got to order individually even though I paid for us all together. It was perfect for my group. Our food came out super-fast. All orders were correct, and the burgers and fries were fantastic.

The employees were all very very friendly and efficient. There was a ton of room for my group and probably another 5 groups of our size to be in there at one time.

There is also a patio that is quite large and a kid playground outside.

The bathrooms are clean here and super-high tech and sanitary. Be sure to wash your hands in the futuristic hand washer. Awesome!

I highly recommend a stop at Mighty Fine. Great place that really lives up to his name.