“Delicious burgers. Amazing service.”

Mighty Fine Burgers
Ranked #8 of 350 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious burgers. Amazing service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

I brought my group of 30 here as we were driving through Austin on a mission trip. I called ahead and they told me they'd be ready for us. They were.

Each of us got to order individually even though I paid for us all together. It was perfect for my group. Our food came out super-fast. All orders were correct, and the burgers and fries were fantastic.

The employees were all very very friendly and efficient. There was a ton of room for my group and probably another 5 groups of our size to be in there at one time.

There is also a patio that is quite large and a kid playground outside.

The bathrooms are clean here and super-high tech and sanitary. Be sure to wash your hands in the futuristic hand washer. Awesome!

I highly recommend a stop at Mighty Fine. Great place that really lives up to his name.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

The burgers are actually mighty fine! The last time I went it didn't like it too well, but that was because I went to a different than I normally go to. I guess it just depends where you go and how good the people are that day... On good days it's very good! I have had better burgers I will admit.

Taylor, Texas, United States
“Take your kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Love this place--cool stuff for kiddoes, cold beer for adults. Playground outside. Little stuff to keep the kids occupied--interactive board they can touch--innovative handwashing, etc.

Visited May 2012
Leander
“Fresh but very pricey”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

We heard the ads about their hand pressed burgers and were excited. They are hand pressed, but on the small 3-4" buns and a combo is close to $10. While tasty, I do not think they are worth the extra cost.

Visited September 2011
Austin, Texas
“Great burgers, fries and shakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Mighty Fine is owned by the same folks that brought you Rudy's BBQ. Either is a good bet for great food. While Rudy's has expanded well outside the Austin and Texas, there are currently only two Mighty Fine locations, both in the Austin area.

Note that your order taker will ask how you're doing. If you ask how they're doing, they're required to answer, "Mighty Fine!" I once got a smirk from a counter person that let me know she'd given that answer a few too many times. It still makes me laugh.

When you walk in, you may see an amusement park style line ("Your wait from this point is 45 minutes"), but don't be dismayed if it looks long. The Mighty Fine folks do a great job of moving the line efficiently, and you'll order and have your food in no time.

Once you order, find a seat and listen for your name; they'll call when your food is ready. Seating is at many long picnic tables. If it's crowded, you'll be sitting with people you don't know. Time to make a new friend or two?

When full, Mighty Fine is a loud, loud place. My voice doesn't carry, so I generally shout to be heard when the place is full. On my most recent visit -- a Monday night at the Round Rock location -- there were few people, and it was very quiet.

The burgers are fresh and dressed to order, and the fries are crinkle cut from fresh potatoes, not frozen. My diet no longer allows shakes, but theirs are really good -- made with Blue Bell ice cream.

If you're in the Austin area, Mighty Fine is one of the best burgers in town. The Round Rock location is generally less crowded than the one at Braker and Mopac, but you'll get an excellent burger in either location.

• Visited April 2012