“Great experience each time”

Halina European Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Suppose you set off on an expedition to find the World's most advanced skin care spa... Would you find yourself in Paris? Warsaw? Vienna? Perhaps you would find yourself in Central Texas at Halina's European Day Spa & Salon! Halina's, founded by Halina Pradzynski, is proud to be the original source for skin care expertise in Central Texas. Halina's has built a dedicated and constantly growing clientele that includes some of Austin's most prominent figures. Halina's spas are world class establishments, employing only highly trained professionals and experts. It is a symbol of excellence, having served generations of Central Texans since 1970. Halina's represents the highest integrity and professional standards in the industry. Treatments are scientifically based, combining traditional, European methods with the most recent advancements in skin research and biology.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have never been impressed by any spa in Round rock until I found this place. The Victorian house is gorgeous, very welcoming and peaceful. Several lounges allows you to relax before and/or your treatments. They have very nice hair and nail rooms. The staff is very friendly and very attentive to the clients needs.
I've been going to Habiba for My massages, facials, wax and electrolysis. I would recommend her to anyone, she is "Creme de la creme", does an amazing job each time and has a such positive energy. I feel 100% better after my massages and my skin has never looked so beautiful!

1  Thank Katy A

Reviewed November 25, 2013

They try to have a nice establishment but your experience is strictly dependent on the person you get for your spa treatment.

4  Thank flatwins
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have not been able to sample all of the offerings here yet, but the massages are wonderful. The victorian house that the facilities are in make it immediately soothing. They have some very nice gift purchases as well.

2  Thank aamirabella
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Cheryl is the best...I have visiting Halina's for many years...always a treat! The staff is always attentive and personal to individual needs. I was spoiled by their previous location just down the road from my house. But I really enjoy the antique looking house it is situated now.